Opinion Jake Averillo

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well for me when I watch Avo with the ball now I actually expect something to happen. Expect nothing from the other players, which is a pity. I am glad his playing where he wants and excited about what Baz can do for him.
I wish the kid the best of luck for the remaining games and hope he builds up his confidence for next year .

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
None? Well nothing I can make sense of anyway.

When have they not? Their story since election has NEVER changed. You just can't comprehend that.

I do? This coming from the bloke who openly backed Pay and said 'he'd surprise a lot of people'. You're not high on credibility stakes, sorry.

They were - and they lost control of the footy club in 2018. Those that extended him for one year were re-elected in February 2020.

I’m not Ben Anderson. Lame comedy attempt. And what a ridiculous comment re: '10 more coaches'.

That much we can agree. I prefer to run a business though, not a bissiness :-).

Huh? You're that bad at making a point you make some reference to drug dealing? Seriously - get a grip champ. No idea.

Everyone? No. Some? Yes. Mostly those who don't listen to what they said when they were elected. Count yourself among those people...

Fair enough. You bark as loud as you'd like on an internet forum bud. It changes nothing. You've been told before the best way to deal with your gripes is to become a member and have a say. I'll bet you haven't. Oh well.

Sure. Give it a rest champ.
A few champs in there:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jt was good after they put gavin cooper next to him we need a good backrower defender next to him

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Averillo has to be part of our plans moving forward. Give him a good pre season at 6 maybe put on some muscle. Practice his goal kicking I think he could be a real problem for opposition as early as next year.