Jacob loko incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once he finally grows up he'll look back with great regret.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was given one simple task... To make sure he didn't get himself in a situation like this to begin with... and what does he do?

Just the lack of disrespect he's shown considering the chance he's been given is enough reason to get rid of him in my opinion.

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else wanna know who won the fight..???

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else wanna know who won the fight..???
We're talking about Dumb and Dumber here. Half way through they probably forgot why they were even in a fight to begin with.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From memory Jorge Taufua is a bit of a serial idiot as well.Maybe Jacob should be more selective with the company he keeps.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From memory Jorge Taufua is a bit of a serial idiot as well.Maybe Jacob should be more selective with the company he keeps.
The idiot spat on a cop for goodness sake. I don't know how some of these guys are out of Jail let alone playing football.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The idiot spat on a cop for goodness sake. I don't know how some of these guys are out of Jail let alone playing football.
Problem is some of them think they above respecting the law or abiding by the rules like you or I have to.Common sense would dictate that especially if you are someone whose profile is under public scrutiny you would pull your head in and toe the line.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah might be time to lay off the piss...

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id love to see a drink off between the FOBs and "the natives"

who would crack first?

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So he and his mate had a little moment? Who gives a **** as long as it was only between them lol...

Also what's happened to Jorge Taufau?
According to channel nine theyre gonna show a video at 6 news. they go for several mins throwing punches so little moment bit of an understatement

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amount of fights that would happen between players and such at training and whatnot would dwarf this incident in comparison, mates have little bitch fits every now and then and sometimes they feel that they can't get past things without a little physicality, if it was between the two and neither pressed charges then who cares

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shouldn't be sacked for punching on with your mate.

Will be sacked though.

Dumb ****.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I have no problem if hes let go. Has not put a jersey on & causing drama. twice in 3 months.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shouldn't be sacked for punching on with your mate.

Will be sacked though.

Dumb ****.
His not getting sacked for the fight, his getting sacked for ****ing up when the club told he to keep out of trouble. Could have settled this behind closed doors but they rather get on the piss and air it out for everyone to see. I known Jacob through some mates, i really can't defend him this one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.