Jacob loko incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man these footy players are already brain dead, they wanna protect what little brain they have left with those concussion rules lol. Give us there salary and I'm sure most people here will gladly not drink drive or punch on with a mate in public or a known town where people will know you.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think hell get punted,the media are all over this the brawl getting shown on 9 news tonight,guaranteed nrl will force clubs to take harsh action ,they are very image conscious these days

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm assuming they were part of the 50 plus brawlers in a nightclub in the CBd over the weekend.

Reaction score
The amount of fights that would happen between players and such at training and whatnot would dwarf this incident in comparison, mates have little bitch fits every now and then and sometimes they feel that they can't get past things without a little physicality, if it was between the two and neither pressed charges then who cares
a little physicality between two grown men is ok by me if it's behind closed doors, but how would you feel if you were minding your business driving to work and you ran over one of them. fighting near moving traffic is as stupid as it gets

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think hell get punted,the media are all over this the brawl getting shown on 9 news tonight,guaranteed nrl will force clubs to take harsh action ,they are very image conscious these days
Yes they certainly don't want the NRL image to be tarnished, after all it hasn't been what ,more than three weeks since the Titans gave it a good shot and were bailed out by the NRL.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So image concious that they take the time to bail out a failing club who have had there brand tainted by serious drug allegations. I bet that the media are all over it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, who hasn't had a punch up with a mate at some stage on a night out. I've witnessed and been involved in such things. Thing is we don't know what was said or happened in the build up to the fight. I'm not saying it's ok, but it's something that happens at times. I punched a mate out for doing a Ferguson on my girlfriend when we were out drinking.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't there still girl bashers (Inglis and etc) and sexual predators still playing???

A punch up between two mates doesn't sound too harsh as there is much worse going it just sounds like a stupid thing to do

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly, who hasn't had a punch up with a mate at some stage on a night out. I've witnessed and been involved in such things. Thing is we don't know what was said or happened in the build up to the fight. I'm not saying it's ok, but it's something that happens at times. I punched a mate out for doing a Ferguson on my girlfriend when we were out drinking.
You must have shit mates if they would do that to your girl aha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aren't there still girl bashers (Inglis and etc) and sexual predators still playing???

A punch up between two mates doesn't sound too harsh as there is much worse going it just sounds like a stupid thing to do
Yes but we are not glory glory we are the dogs and anything negative about us will be headline . The bloke is a representative of our club and should of had the common sense not to put himself in that position.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never punched on with someone I considered a friend...

Am I abnormal?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You must have shit mates if they would do that to your girl aha
Nah, most of them are top blokes. Unfortunately this one was extremely pissed and thought he was being funny in a moment of madness. It was a bit out of character for him but he paid the price for it. When he sobered up he was pretty devistated by his actions and what he had done. Kinda felt sorry for him because i did brake his nose but he had it coming, friend or not.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol was that it? It wasn't that bad and channel 9 saying we are in damage control haha...

I have never punched on with someone I considered a friend...

Am I abnormal?
Nah just not tough or manly to be honest.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So image concious that they take the time to bail out a failing club who have had there brand tainted by serious drug allegations. I bet that the media are all over it.
No one doubts they have double standards

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Loko is the bad guy according to this story. He was in another altercation. He's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.