Reaction score
He’s shit and not up to fg level
Along with others
But others aren’t captain and on 700k
Just saying

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get he’s not playing well but if you think his the main concern then you got no clue
Not the main concern. But having players like Jackson, Napa and Tolman on big contracts impacts the balance of the squad. They could all be replace with much cheaper options and it would have no impact on our performance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not the main concern. But having players like Jackson, Napa and Tolman on big contracts impacts the balance of the squad. They could all be replace with much cheaper options and it would have no impact on our performance.
I'd say it's a pretty big concern tbh. When your more experienced players on the highest wages are dishing up garbage then what hope do the less experienced players have?

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of course it’s a problem. Our forwards that are on big coin get absolutely dominated week in week out

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacko needs a holiday. He looks mentally and physically exhausted. I think he still has something to give but the pressures of Captain have taken a huge toll on him

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get he’s not playing well but if you think his the main concern then you got no clue
Where did I say he’s the main concern
But a captain should lead by eG
And I don’t believe he’s doing that atm

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd say it's a pretty big concern tbh. When your more experienced players on the highest wages are dishing up garbage then what hope do the less experienced players have?
It's a massive concern bro. We have concerns all over the place!! Not having one effective spine player and a hapless coach are IMO the main concerns

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs to retire ASAP if he loved the club one ounce
He wouldn’t be picked in any other side Incl titans and dragqueens

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jacko needs a holiday. He looks mentally and physically exhausted. I think he still has something to give but the pressures of Captain have taken a huge toll on him
He bad a 2 month holiday not long ago

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson and Tolman, without being brilliant have been consistently solid...again! Completely agree, that getting rid of these types who give their all week in and week out (eg. Ennis, Finucane, Graham) has not worked for us. They must be remain. I’m sick of seeing these types of players wearing other team shirts. Both should be there in 2021 for mine.
Agree with Jackson but tolman,please this guys a total waste of cap space,brings nothing attack or defense,get rid asap

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is about 12 guys that need to go before Jackson

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's shit now which is sad as he was my favourite player...our whole forward pack needs a re work

8. ?
9. ?
10. Thompson
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?

14. Topine
15. Mariner
16. To'Omaga
17. ?

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is about 12 guys that need to go before Jackson
That's true but that doesn't exonerate Jackson. Let's look at Jackson's performances as they are and let's be honest if Jackson wasn't the captain and a great club servant he'd be rightfully on the chopping board