maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All the best Jackson hope you kill it today for yourself and your family

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
In NSW Cup he’s been decent without standing out if that is anything to go by...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I'm wrong, a lot. But this Horse **** just make shit up tbh. I never said they were all guns, I said they deserved an opportunity. I even said the same for Lewis when he was coming through the grades.

Posters complain about me being negative yet when I try and be positive and talk up a player they hold me to it for 5+ years as if an opinion can never change over time as you see more of the player and see them struggling to kick on with their development.

Btw I was right about being negative, we've fucking sucked for like 7 years :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Don’t let that **** get into your head bro most on here know he’s a shit bag and give him the attention he deserves. You are right it’s not a great time for Jackson to debut but the club needs him and all he has to do is have a red hot crack and he will be way ahead of most of the other pricks in the side

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t let that **** get into your head bro most on here know he’s a shit bag and give him the attention he deserves. You are right it’s not a great time for Jackson to debut but the club needs him and all he has to do is have a red hot crack and he will be way ahead of most of the other pricks in the side
5EE10978-4FC6-4CCA-B2A0-4A940AC70B22.jpeg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's probably one of the few highlights out there. Goes looking for the ball.
He's aggressive and wants to work, not sure if he's suited to the edge or middle moving forward but we have plenty of time to work it out. Hard to see him missing out on the 17 as long as he's available.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's going well. Least he looks fit unlike Stimson

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a lock.. Should play every week if he keeps that up

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
One of our top 3 today.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This kid was awesome today, didn't deserve to debut in a team like that.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s not a hooker and not big enough as a second rower to dominate in this era. Next...