Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He'd go well at centre aswell I reckon

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plays tough and has a go just what we need atm will probably show his more experienced team mates up

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice moment hope he does well..
On a side note Baz looks as fit as anyone in the team pretty much, certainly doesn't lose anything standing next to Josh.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good luck to the kid debuting in this Canterbury team

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a good kid, hope he goes well

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't think I've looked forward do seeing a player debut for us as much as him in recent years... don't think it's the best time but it is what it is under these circumstances. Will still show up a few of the senior guys.

Well said. Not great timing but in a way no better timing for him to take his place in restoring pride to our club, with a young man like Jackson so highly thought of from within.

Hope they all start playing for each other now with a real go-er like him joining the team.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We are pretty good at these. I don't think we have won in recent times though after a presentation
Not good atm no.

But playing for pride now and for reputations.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realise you're talking about Marley...easily the most negative/pessimistic person on TK. When has he ever been positive about anything? Everything is always doom and gloom and every player is shit.

Some people are glass half full people, some are glass half empty people and then there's Marley who thinks the glass is fucking shit. LOL
That’s not entirely true. Marley was very positive in telling us all that guys like Mbye, Tualau, Nu Brown, Wakeham, Ogden etc were absolute guns.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a great video that was and Baz spoke so well about what it means to debut for a club like this. I don't know how people can question his leadership when you hear that..

Congrats to Topine, can't wait to see how he goes.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s not entirely true. Marley was very positive in telling us all that guys like Mbye, Tualau, Nu Brown, Wakeham, Ogden etc were absolute guns.
Bro, everyone has bad takes. You thought Dean Pay was an awesome coach even after it was obvious he was not up to it. Marley is just Marley. He says some shit that makes sense or he says some shit that is negative and irrational. He is not alone there.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fucking nu brown hahahahahha mister no look passes

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro, everyone has bad takes. You thought Dean Pay was an awesome coach even after it was obvious he was not up to it. Marley is just Marley. He says some shit that makes sense or he says some shit that is negative and irrational. He is not alone there.
Yes I'm wrong, a lot. But this Horse **** just make shit up tbh. I never said they were all guns, I said they deserved an opportunity. I even said the same for Lewis when he was coming through the grades.

Posters complain about me being negative yet when I try and be positive and talk up a player they hold me to it for 5+ years as if an opinion can never change over time as you see more of the player and see them struggling to kick on with their development.

Btw I was right about being negative, we've fucking sucked for like 7 years :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once I said "The team is buying in, it's different" the following season we won 3 games and Deano got the sack LOL

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If you’re gonna jump in and attempt to be the voice of reason then at least try and stick to the facts and ease up on the sensationalism.

My position is and always was always that Dean was doing a good job with what he had at his disposal (the worst squad in the comp by a country mile). He overachieved every year and that is a fact.

We’ve now got a stronger squad on paper producing less in every facet of the game.

The constant theme of the gurus on this forum which I’ve happily called out was that apparently we had superior players such as Wakeham, To’omaga, Ogden, Nu Brown etc etc languishing in reserve grade or being under-utilised and that Pay was a moron for not playing them. If Marley and others want to carry on as the resident armchair experts throwing tantrums left and right then they deserve to be called out and humiliated.

If you wish to continue this discussion then please present some facts and truths in your next post.

Regards,

Horse

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How long until the kennel starts roasting him after he makes one mistake?
They might overlook one mistake. But if he has the audacity to make two mistakes I give it 45 seconds. that might not be true if he scores a couple of tries before that. But outside of tries, anything else he does well will likely be overshadowed by any error he makes.

Geez the "music" they play with this is awful. I'd much rather crowd noises than that crap.
Agree 100% on that. Rarely see a player clip with music I like.