Official Jackson topine debuts

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So the young pup is finally debuting!
Any thoughts on him so far from what people are seeing in Mounties ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I haven't seen too much of him, obviously I've heard people talk glowingly of him coming through for a couple of years now. He looks like a real energy ball and effort player and just someone you want to see succeed. A player that'll wear his heart on his sleeve (I think we were at our best when we had multiple players with this trait, it probably goes without saying). I think he was the captain for NSW and/or AUS schoolboys coming through so he'd have leadership qualities and also a few videos I've seen of him looks like a nice and humble kid. The quicker we implement him into the team (as well as a few other players) the better imo. Some people say he's too small but I'm pretty sure he's a similar body type to Cameron Murray (?).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't debut him under our current circumstances. The panic has set in and JMK is out injured so I guess he has found himself making his debut earlier than expected.

Anyway how is he playing? Did we get exemption and chose him over Dietz?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been highly rated for a while. He's a really hardworking player but a little on the small side so maybe hooker off the bench is a good place for him to start.

He played decent minutes in the All-Stars trial and held his own. Congrats to Jackson on your debut, I hope it's the first of many appearances and he can stake a claim for the hooker role out of nowhere..

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't debut him under our current circumstances. The panic has set in and JMK is out injured so I guess he has found himself making his debut earlier than expected.

Anyway how is he playing? Did we get exemption and chose him over Dietz?
It’s a growing year. Guys like this will be better served to start getting first grade experience under their belt.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like he will be giving katoa a rest at hooker, Not ideal

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's firstgrade experience and then there's getting slapped every week and having your confidence shattered.
Can you just try and be positive about something for two seconds? It's not like he's getting thrown in at fullback. He'll play like 30 minutes off the bench and can handle himself physically. Just be happy for one of our promising juniors making his debut. He needs all the experience he can get.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can you just try and be positive about something for two seconds? It's not like he's getting thrown in at fullback. He'll play like 30 minutes off the bench and can handle himself physically. Just be happy for one of our promising juniors making his debut. He needs all the experience he can get.
Can the club try and not be shit?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well deserved, looked great in the all stars game and has been a regular in junior rep teams up to this point. He may be small but his effort and attitude are second to none. good luck to him on his debut, he is one that will give it his best every week he plays