News Jackson has a life time job at Bulldogs. NRL will be looking closely at the deal

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah just celebrated as a veteran player
Where's Buzz' DT forensic analysis of this development. "Rival clubs watching THIS closely" lol

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your best and most accurate post ever, 100% agree Dave (which in its self scares the f---K out of me)
If I can add to that the club tried to get Jackson to have a nice relaxing season in the U.K, then come back to Australia to take up a position for us for as long as he liked,but he opted to retire, it's all in previous posts I got bagged by everybody, Also no more Penrith players I also got bagged for that too but has there been any ? I laugh at you clowns again

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If I can add to that the club tried to get Jackson to have a nice relaxing season in the U.K, then come back to Australia to take up a position for us for as long as he liked,but he opted to retire, it's all in previous posts I got bagged by everybody, Also no more Penrith players I also got bagged for that too but has there been any ? I laugh at you clowns again
Cook the haters David