Jack Hetherington

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hetherington, Elliott and Topine have been my pick of the best from this match so far. Topine looks like a massive workhorse and will should get plenty of game time this year based on his effort so far.
how old is Topine? I think he needs to put on some more muscle/weight, he's got potential, he's a quality player.

If he's only 19/20 that would explain his size

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kelly, Pay, and Steve Price were better... Tunks, O'Meley and Asotasi would give Graham a run, too
I'm only 28. So yeah Price, Asotasi and O'Meley I watched. Those 3 all has there best attributes. But for me Graham was a warrior and his desire to win at any cost to himself was second to none. It's very disappointing he never won a comp with us he deserved one.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hetherington had his best game yesterday but there were still a few stupid plays..

The crusher tackle just before half time to give them a penalty from in front was totally unnecessary and him flying out for the attempted shoulder charge (how wws that a penalty though) was reckless even if he didn't connect.

Hopefully he can make similar metres and use his athleticism and speed more often moving forward like he did yesterday.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hetherington, Elliott and Topine have been my pick of the best from this match so far. Topine looks like a massive workhorse and will should get plenty of game time this year based on his effort so far.
topine has what it takes to be our cam murray victor radley type player

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hetherington had his best game yesterday but there were still a few stupid plays..

The crusher tackle just before half time to give them a penalty from in front was totally unnecessary and him flying out for the attempted shoulder charge (how wws that a penalty though) was reckless even if he didn't connect.

Hopefully he can make similar metres and use his athleticism and speed more often moving forward like he did yesterday.
I think he was unlucky for the crusher. Murray backed in hunched over ti begun with. He was just defending his line.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he was unlucky for the crusher. Murray backed in hunched over ti begun with. He was just defending his line.
That's what Baz said too.. I didn't see a replay but at the time thought I saw him put his weight down with force. I hope you're right as the last thing we need is another suspension, especially after he finally played his best game.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's what Baz said too.. I didn't see a replay but at the time thought I saw him put his weight down with force. I hope you're right as the last thing we need is another suspension, especially after he finally played his best game.
Most likely he will miss a game or too knowing our luck lol.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete overhaul... Stimson, Britt, Elliot, Jacko..... All ok please.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one will ever be as good as James Graham. Best prop I've ever seen in dogs colours, such a warrior. If you can watch his face to face interview with Matty John's
No doubt a Bulldog legend, but we have had better than James Graham.
In saying that, any forward with even half the passion, commitment and competitiveness as Graham demonstrated in his time with us would be a top quality forward.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep was thinking about the bench. I don't think barret is going to drop napa or waddell though.
The only reason Napa hasn't been dropped at this point(my opinion ) is that we were trying to keep his value up for a trade.
That ship has sailed! He needs to go!!

Reactions: DDR

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one will ever be as good as James Graham. Best prop I've ever seen in dogs colours, such a warrior. If you can watch his face to face interview with Matty John's
You couldnt have watched many games.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hetho and Topine were great. Sorry Eliott is more of the same, physically has what it takes but no skill and the worst hands I’ve seen. The shite part about Elliott is that I know he would kill it in a good team

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hetho and Topine were great. Sorry Eliott is more of the same, physically has what it takes but no skill and the worst hands I’ve seen. The shite part about Elliott is that I know he would kill it in a good team
And I want whatever Hetherington is taking

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That crusher tackle was bullshit, Murray literally turned around and came in backwards what was he supposed to do, another dumb rule that coach's are exploiting