Jack Hetherington

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing hetherignton Thompson and renouf starting for us on the back of today's performance. I think renouf and hetherington complemented each other well.

As others have said britt and stimson were shit
Renouf is almost putting out workhorse like numbers... probably doesn't have the explosiveness some of us would like but I think it's a positive he's getting through a lot work considering he struggled to get through 10 minutes of footy about a year ago

45 minutes
14 runs 129m
57 PC metres
1 tackle break
1 offload
32 tackles
1 missed tackle

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad there were some positives to come out the game. We should improve with Jackson & Thompson coming into the pack. I hope..

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Renouf is almost putting out workhorse like numbers... probably doesn't have the explosiveness some of us would like but I think it's a positive he's getting through a lot work considering he struggled to get through 10 minutes of footy about a year ago

45 minutes
14 runs 129m
57 PC metres
1 tackle break
1 offload
32 tackles
1 missed tackle
That’s a real positive despite us getting hammered. If we can develop him properly he may turn out to be a decent forward.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

45 minutes
14 runs 129m
57 PC metres
1 tackle break
1 offload
32 tackles
1 missed tackle
I thought renouf and hetherington kept that middle very tight for us and made good hit ups back to back when we had the ball.

If renouf can consistently put in this type of performance I'd start him at lock with hetherington and Thompson and put Jackson in for waddell.

Waddell was another who missed stupid tackles.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s a real positive despite us getting hammered. If we can develop him properly he may turn out to be a decent forward.
Bruh he has been in development for about 5 years

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bruh he has been in development for about 5 years
Because of brain dead coaches not using him properly..

They cost him in development

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought renouf and hetherington kept that middle very tight for us and made good hit ups back to back when we had the ball.

If renouf can consistently put in this type of performance I'd start him at lock with hetherington and Thompson and put Jackson in for waddell.

Waddell was another who missed stupid tackles.
Yes, I'd start with that middle next week. We need the extra prop to help us early. Jackson can shift to lock later in the half and play behind Ogden and Ava, probably more balanced. Jackson does not need to play 80 through the middle.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, I'd start with that middle next week. We need the extra prop to help us early. Jackson can shift to lock later in the half and play behind Ogden and Ava, probably more balanced. Jackson does not need to play 80 through the middle.
Yep was thinking about the bench. I don't think barret is going to drop napa or waddell though.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Start Jackson on the edge, I don't want him there but he's better than Waddell lol.
Wqddell is looking a dud acquisition.

After 3 shit rounds, some of our forwards delivered a bit today. Maybe (fingers crossed) a complete clean out isn't needed.

Ogden has been given his chance and I don't think he's delivered or should be persisted with (beyond this season) and especially if he's demanding more money let him go.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watched the presser and he said he knows what is wrong but won't discuss it in that forum.. lol.. I can't believe he vigorously defended flanagan again.. he had so many opportunities to make his mark on the game and did fuck all.. how many times did we die with the ball on the last ?

Why was katoas cross field kick the best attacking kick of the game?

Man up c#nt...
Katoa looks like the best half we have...

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a mess. We don't have a hooker, Flanagan can't play his role, that's already two breakdowns in our system within a single pass. Baz needs to wake up quick smart and just accept his system is totally broken and our players are in no way capable of executing it, just go back to basics until more quality is here otherwise he's going to be out of a job.
What are you talking about Beast. They (We) cannot get more basic than what they (WE) are doing and it is not working. Me thinks theres not too many footy brains or talent in the lot we have. I think Cotric thinks he is playing soccer....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What are you talking about Beast. They (We) cannot get more basic than what they (WE) are doing and it is not working. Me thinks theres not too many footy brains or talent in the lot we have. I think Cotric thinks he is playing soccer....
We aren't playing basic, we're sitting deep and trying to run these stupid block plays and it's just way too complicated for a team lacking in experience and confidence. We need to play way flatter and more direct

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a great games .. as did all of our starting forwards..

Ogden had a crack and topine looked dangerous when playing as a back rower..

But...
Britt and stimson ......... Dear oh dear......
Add than manly cream puff waddel to that list plz

doorey and topine should be there for the rest of the year ahead of the above 3