Jack Hetherington

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Started more games. Played more minutes. Actually stood up to other c*** in the game. Had an impact.

Hethrington's a footballer with aggression and attitude. We're so used to plodders and big guys that don't know how big they are that we've forgotten what's actually good.
A footballer? Bro, he's dead average lol. He's defenitely aggressive and your attention is drawn to him during the game, but he's hardly making much of a real impact.

Both To'omaga and Hetherington made their debuts in 2018 and have played a similar amount of games/minutes. If Penriths strength and conditioner is so good then I'll take the far more powerful and skilful forward in To'omaga and back him to get his fitness right over the less skillful lunatic in Hetherington.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I just have one final thing to say to all these people who want to overlook him (despite calling for his signature last week).
We have 6 spots, we need to sign someone!
At this stage our options for two prop slots are;

Hetherington
Asiata
Juniors

so tell me again how bad this depth signing would be

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen him play enough. What does Hetherington bring? Some mongrel and fire? We need that, but I have also read he is a loose cannon . We need some depth in front row so I am trusting Baz as he would now Hetherington strengths and weakness's

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven't seen him play enough. What does Hetherington bring? Some mongrel and fire? We need that, but I have also read he is a loose cannon . We need some depth in front row so I am trusting Baz as he would now Hetherington strengths and weakness's
Umm...a less skilled, more undisciplined Elliott? Lol. A poor man's Hipgrave? I've seen some people claim he's a young JWH but I don't really remember him at Manly.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reminds me of mark gyere with less skill

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
PPL STOP COMPLAINING
I know yall are typing as you read this.

we need to sign somneoe
cheap
young
aggroo
Sue replacement, but playing a tolman role.

he be, what he be.
He be
what he be!!!!

Theres only so much talent ou there.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets not forget we are still in a re-building mode and there's not a lot of talent available.
These young guys would be on little money, and will have a red hot crack at the game.
The clubs doing OK. Sadly, it wouldn't matter who we signed, the usual contributors will whinge.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you wonder about Foz doesn’t it.
We offered 1 year.
He wanted 3.
He walks for 1 + 1 in Manly’s favour.
I guess the best he could get.
At least with us he would’ve played 6.
For them it looks like 9.
Can hear the chalk bones starting to snap already...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Makes you wonder about Foz doesn’t it.
We offered 1 year.
He wanted 3.
He walks for 1 + 1 in Manly’s favour.
I guess the best he could get.
At least with us he would’ve played 6.
For them it looks like 9.
Can hear the chalk bones starting to snap already...
He thought we’d up our offer, we stuck firm and he was left very DESperate. Now he’s not going to be a Bulldog I hope he spends even less time on the field than he did with us