Other News Source JAC

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heads of agreement is not legally binding
So then why would barrett say the situation with JAC is complicated? It must be the difficulty finding a player to exchange with the storm

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Give them any of remis, okonbor,
Dwz or meaney. Surely one will be a option for them and one might go. Fuck I’d even say Crichton could go well there. I’d even cop hoppa. Anyone basically not cotric or Jake from our backs.
You do realise that the player has to agree, they can simply say “no” and their contract with us has to be honoured.

Go Dogs

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mabye there’s bulldogs players willing to go, but who says that melb are offering more than a 1 year contract? Like for like replacement, and only for the length of the jac remaining contract.. might be a sticking point for some

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
bateman didnt sign becasued he missed his kids- already in the paper- fail
The Anderson situation been papers all year with multiple journo's calling for her to stand down- fail
Flannigan already in the papers- fail
Price sacked- already in papers for Months- fail
Lafai- Fail
JAC- been in papers that we have talking to him, all you have done is taking a stab about him signing- 50/50% chance
as i said when you release something before it is has been released in the press, then come back.
otherwise you are full of shit as usual.
you can even google cool off periods probably #dumbcunt
I could address every single point individually,
but for now id just like to point out for the readers how old mate above^ conveniently decided to leave out the point about the EGM papers (i preemptively pointed out he would do this).

He tries here to address every fact with a cloudy circle logic to justify it, but on the one with nuts and bolts proof he knew he couldnt come back too, he ignores. Which means he knows what he is doing.

So the question dear readers, is to ask yourself, what is his ^ agenda?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I could address every single point individually,
but for now id just like to point out for the readers how old mate above^ conveniently decided to leave out the point about the EGM papers (i preemptively pointed out he would do this).

He tries here to address every fact with a cloudy circle logic to justify it, but on the one with nuts and bolts proof he knew he couldnt come back too, he ignores. Which means he knows what he is doing.

So the question dear readers, is to ask yourself, what is his ^ agenda?
The fact that you can not counter argue this shows you are a fraud and liar
You have no source apart from your janitor at the club
You are an embarrassment to yourself and family, you are Indian and claim to be Lebanese to gain followers
Your banned from me #dumbcunt

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers need a half. Chuck Lewis in and give Maguire Wakeham that they so desperately wanted.

BulldogYeezus

Waterboy
Reaction score
The ceo is saying it is im not sure
From an Australian contract law perspective, the terms of a heads of agreement will be binding if each party did in fact intend for those terms to be binding on each such party. However, if the heads of agreement includes words to the effect of ‘agreement subject to contract’ or similar, it is likely that there will be no binding agreement until a formal contract is prepared and executed.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all know that any formal agreement or contract drawn up in the NRL is only as good as the toilet paper it is written on.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
toilet paper is quite valuable in this day and age though
all I’m going to add is if Nasheed gets JAC right, 50% chance or not, the proverbial oil has some merit
on the tigers forum saying they are confident he has signed with tigers and will be announced after origin........looks like nasheeds good oil was full of sludge and cow shit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on the intention of the parties. See Masters v Cameron [1954] HCA 72
Or, see Des Hasler v Canterbury Bulldogs [2017] and quote the former Chairman that it ‘wasn’t binding’ and ‘wouldn’t cost the club a cent’ when it wasn’t honoured and he was shown the door.
Litigation and a very substantial payout later...

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you have not given us one peace of information BEFORE it has hit the papers. All you have done is just taken a stab on what might happen.
IE flannagan, you gambled and lost.
i will respect your "oil" if you post BEFORE it hits the media.
Quite a few ppl were sent that documentby the way. So its not really anything to boast about
Just a childish middle aged loser trying to stroke his own ego and maintain his internet comedian persona. Very sad.