Other News Source JAC

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
how did i get the EGM papers before the media?

answer. i wont ket you avoid thids questiuon again (as you always do).
you have not given us one peace of information BEFORE it has hit the papers. All you have done is just taken a stab on what might happen.
IE flannagan, you gambled and lost.
i will respect your "oil" if you post BEFORE it hits the media.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how did i get the EGM papers before the media?

answer. i wont ket you avoid thids questiuon again (as you always do).
You work for spotless catering and you were in the room putting out the water and biscuits prior to the meeting and saw them on the table and took a looky look? Or you are a cleaner who came in to clean the room after the meeting and tucked a leftover copy of the paper into your socks James Bond style? [emoji23]

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, I'll give you kudos on this one because you are putting your balls on the line. You must have safe information, but I guess the proof will be in the pudding. I hope for your sake you aren't singing soprano soon.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
you have not given us one peace of information BEFORE it has hit the papers. All you have done is just taken a stab on what might happen.
IE flannagan, you gambled and lost.
i will respect your "oil" if you post BEFORE it hits the media.
Said that Bateman won't sign because of player managed issue = true
Said that we were going to buy a cheap an inexperienced centre = true
Said that Lynne would have to stand down due to soem internal issue = true
Said that there pause be an EGM AND SUPPLIED the PAPERS= true (you never explain this one funnily enough, you just ignore it )
Said that Flanagan had 100% signed for us for 400k a year. Two days later it gets reported we sign him just north of 1 million with 100k tipped from roosters (do the maths)
Said that Price will be sacked = true
Said that lafai was offered a deal= probably false

as for JAC. I'll tell ya what I'll do. I'll send further proof to the admin team.
He's with us. I have NFI why they are hush about it or if there has been some last minute issue, but he's legit been talking to the club daily since the GF.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Said that there pause be an EGM AND SUPPLIED the PAPERS= true (you never explain this one funnily enough, you just ignore it )
Said that Flanagan had 100% signed for us for 400k a year. Two days later it gets reported we sign him just north of 1 million with 100k tipped from roosters (do the maths)

as for JAC. I'll tell ya what I'll do. I'll send further proof to the admin team.
He's with us. I have NFI why they are hush about it or if there has been some last minute issue, but he's legit been talking to the club daily since the GF.
If you nail this one down Nasheed, it will definitely be one for the ages! That good oil will have plenty of cred.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
West tigers chairman saying he did sign a heads of agreement and if he leaves the storm legally he must play for tigers

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's probably what Baz was talking about it being "complicated ".

Looks like JAC just doesn't want to play for the Tigers lol
Who would play under a control freak and nutcase like Maguire anway? He rejected us because of cap problems but yet the tigers have a shit tonne of overpaid duds on there books as well.[emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s legally going to make him play. It might be a case he’s trying to get out of tigers shit to join us maybe. That might be why Trent said it’s complicated.

Hopefully that means he wants to join us and making it work now.

Sign for 2022 tell tigers to eat a dick. Then maybe storm might work trade this year who knows.

Hopefully it’s trying to work out how to get out of Tiger shit.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who would play under a control freak and nutcase like Maguire anway? He rejected us because of cap problems but yet the tigers have a shit tonne of overpaid duds on there books as well.[emoji23][emoji23]
I have a special place in my heart for the Tigers, they took all our over priced rejects and being the basket case they are will continue to do so :grinning: If it wasn't for them Mbye would have screwed our cap even further with his reported ratchet clause he had in his contract. Meaning if and when the cap increased so would his contract.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, rubbing me in the right spots with this oil

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Which “Us” are you referring to Nash?
Bulldogs or Bunnies?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

bateman didnt sign becasued he missed his kids- already in the paper- fail
The Anderson situation been papers all year with multiple journo's calling for her to stand down- fail
Flannigan already in the papers- fail
Price sacked- already in papers for Months- fail
Lafai- Fail
JAC- been in papers that we have talking to him, all you have done is taking a stab about him signing- 50/50% chance
as i said when you release something before it is has been released in the press, then come back.
otherwise you are full of shit as usual.
you can even google cool off periods probably #dumbcunt

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can someone make a thread for Nasheed and Bulldogsteve to argue in so I don't have to read a tonne of shit to find out that we haven't signed anyone yet.
sorry Bruz

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly mate ... tigers are a basket case we are in a much bette position for 2021.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You said that JAC has signed with us and now u say u dont know why it has been keot hush unless there has been a last minute issue....you have presented this information as fact....show us proof and if u are wrong admit that you dont have the good oil and just maje up shit based on other info you hear that has been shared by others