I've felt better after a loss TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what about the c0cky smile that touchie gave the kennel!! grrr...

anyway, im quite happy that we managed a win after such a poor performance by the refs... at least we know we are better than what the scoreboard suggests

viking63

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
Reaction score
The two refs were really hopeless today, I was impressed with the two refs after Round 1 but from round 2 onwards they have been annoying they're just seem to be guessing most rulings. The NRL need a re-think.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still think the scoring options of spread the ball to Utai quickly or chip to Haz are good option when there is nothing on, this combined with our new half and forwards should make things easier compared to doing things the hard way.
Back in the early eighties they used to spread the ball to the wing and if there was nothing they would fly the ball to the other wing for the overlap, it always created chances.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
tbh that was the most farked up refereeing ive seen in ages.. like.. WTF? the refs werent consistant one bit.. and whats the deal with millard getting pushed out of the way and them getting the penalty which leads to their try?

whats the deal with two disallowed tries?

whats the deal with the ref not keeping the cronulla defensive line farking onside...

this was the most pathetic refereeing ive seen in my entire life... i can see it now

"Dogs to be deducted points for cheating the ref somehow" :whacky:
Totally agree.....also i dont know how many times they delibrately slowed the play the ball by just lieing down on our guys. I know they like that stuff in the shire but the dogs arent into those kinds of things.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
which loss did you feel better about?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
but when u left the game we had the 2 points.......we still won the game but have been fined the 2 points
I know mate it was a abit of joke

The title of the thread was abit of an exaggeration as well, so I said the Penrith game

anyway :(

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just be happy ..somtimes you win ugly and sosmetimes u lose when we play good...

i hate the feelin when im leavin a game after a loss.....my mrs is always on high alert coz she worries i might go off if an opposition fan starts me or something

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lol I think next time I might just start "Refs were sh!t" thread rather then try to be cute with the title

:o

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We played well

shouldve put 3 or 4 more on them, couldve easily hit 40

Status
Not open for further replies.