Its a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I normally hate the telegraph, but this is slightly redeeming.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't read it. Do you have a link buddy

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would of loved it when the ref said to Ennis "you don't want to be a player down" he turned around and said "we already are but thanks for your input you shit **** "

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would of loved it when the ref said to Ennis "you don't want to be a player down" he turned around and said "we already are but thanks for your input you shit **** "
Hahahaha. Shit **** always gets me going!

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone was watching it at home, what did the commentators thinks about this?

Just want to know cause half the time the commentators call the shots!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score

They said that the TRY to Stanley should have been awarded and that the Lafai TRY was a clear TRY. They were angry that it wasnt awarded. They also said the Segeyaro was offside for his TRY that got awarded

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
They said that the TRY to Stanley should have been awarded and that the Lafai TRY was a clear TRY. They were angry that it wasnt awarded. They also said the Segeyaro was offside for his TRY that got awarded
Thanks for the Info

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even Helen Keller is in her grave saying that's a try.
And she's blind and dead

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The joke is that the ****ing NRL charge an arm and a leg for people to go watch a game that is ruined by the referees. Last night was horrible at ANZ, Cold, it rained for a bit right on kick off, and that win felt like ice. People had to fork out big money and we couldn't even get a ****ing fair game. And they wonder why crowds are down. The joke of it also is the NRL won't come out and say they ****ed up. ****ing Joke!

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is the reason that I do not take the family to watch games anymore. Corrupt refs and the NRL has not done anything about it. We the fans buy all fan gear and they keep ripping us off. They are killing this great game but do not care as fans still spend their money on it. Well maybe if they feel the pinch a bit more they may take notice. Shame Shame NRL

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the reason that I do not take the family to watch games anymore. Corrupt refs and the NRL has not done anything about it. We the fans buy all fan gear and they keep ripping us off. They are killing this great game but do not care as fans still spend their money on it. Well maybe if they feel the pinch a bit more they may take notice. Shame Shame NRL
If I fcked up like that at work I'd get 2 more chances before I was lining up for the dole . I understand that the refs are only human and do make mistakes but there needs to be accountability when they do and be re educated .

They should get 2 more chances to stuff up and then be terminated .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD how bad do they have to be that even the media is on our side...

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see the need for an original on-field referee decision to overide the video ref, because the on-field referees go the the video ref when they don't know the answer themselves.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

ABC guys where split, they said it was very similar to the thaiday try in SOO. Basically said the ref's have been pretty consistent with this call all year and anything that resembles separation at any time gets awarded no try.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The joke is that the ****ing NRL charge an arm and a leg for people to go watch a game that is ruined by the referees. Last night was horrible at ANZ, Cold, it rained for a bit right on kick off, and that win felt like ice. People had to fork out big money and we couldn't even get a ****ing fair game. And they wonder why crowds are down. The joke of it also is the NRL won't come out and say they ****ed up. ****ing Joke!
For that reason I cancelled my reserved seat and parking - which would have set me back almost $700, and got Fox instead. So glad that I did. I would have been too angry for words after last night's performance by the officials, and our excuse for a team.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There was never separation so they had no rights to override the on field decision to award a try.

Steve Clarke should be sacked Monday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.