"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Therefore if Ciraldo is to restore the faith he has 5/6 weeks to make it happen..
Maybe for some, but I think he lost faith with a lot people today.

I had no faith to lose in the assistant.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe for some, but I think he lost faith with a lot people today.

I had no faith to lose in the assistant.
I get your view mate, I never wanted him or Barrett but got on the bus with both hoping things would turn. Instead both bus rides ended up worse than a shitty version of a Keanu Reeves movie…

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I got told off for calling that fraud **** "The Assistant" pre season....

Glad everyone's eyes are open to this fraud.

Very soon you will realise Burton is just a centre and always will be a centre.
You have my full and complete support my friend, I was scared to speak up after the backlash from questioning the integrity of the "PR" stunt that he so openly endorsed.

He's garbage, absolute trash

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Like you I have been telling everyone who cares that too. 8 years rebuilding says it all... 8 fucking years...Now our captain says we should wait another 5??? No game plan. No structure in defense and definitely no structure in attack especially in the 20 zone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like you I have been telling everyone who cares that too. 8 years rebuilding says it all... 8 fucking years...Now our captain says we should wait another 5??? No game plan. No structure in defense and definitely no structure in attack especially in the 20 zone.
They take the piss because they know 99% of us will stay loyal and spend dollars still.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The chorus is finally growing louder.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They take the piss because they know 99% of us will stay loyal and spend dollars still.
would take a lot to change teams, but lately after watching the keystone cops in action, that might be closer than I think....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I still think he is a 5/8 but he is a lazy player. Not a dream to coach, played his best under Potter because Potter had the balls to rip him a new one and tell him to run.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
would take a lot to change teams, but lately after watching the keystone cops in action, that might be closer than I think....
I wouldn't change teams but league would be dead to me. I'll just stick to my Canterbury Crusaders in the Union.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still think he is a 5/8 but he is a lazy player. Not a dream to coach, played his best under Potter because Potter had the balls to rip him a new one and tell him to run.
I hope you're right.

I'm not death riding him, just I see zero improvement in him.

He had a few threatening runs 4 weeks ago but ran once for 7m IIRC.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does the coaching staff keep talking the same shit saying it’s going to change and it’s all developing players like we think they are going to win the comp this year. They are no where near winning a comp for next 2-3 years but we want them to win games and out in effort. From the starting knights try today you could just see they were going to smash us. That was disgusting to watch

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of Ciraldo's greatest hits comments in the presser. Literally nothing to see here.
Mahoney said "we're going in the right direction" seriously. So we played better today than we did last week ? WTF.

66-0 to the f..king Knights. To a team who are going shit themselves. Maybe you could slightly excuse it if it were the Panthers but the Knights. The coach, players and management are f..king taking the piss. If this is the best we can do the whole team and management team need a clean out. We're better off starting fresh like the Dolphins. Gus said it himself last week. Building something new is easier that doing a knock down re-build so get to it Gus. Sack every player coming off contract the next 3 years PLEASE. Ciraldo doesn't even want to drop them from first grade STILL. It's obvious now we could get beat 200 NIL and Ciraldo would still pick Perham and the other f..kers no matter how they play. Our reserve boys might as well leave for other clubs because no matter how good they play the NRL boys keep getting preference over them with our dickhead coach.

We thought we hit the bottom when Pay was coach, even Potter. Now we've absolute rock bottom while Ciraldo and Gus are getting paid like we're winning f..king comps. Who'se fooling who ?

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He fluked 2 kicks that a dud knocked on now he has the "best kicking game in the comp"...
His bombs might look spectatular, but how many time has the team scored as a result of his bombs.
I hope the coach or Gus gets in his ear to kick for distance or touch instead.
Touch finders allow our "backwards" to get a little rest which should at least inprove the teams defence, after all we are not going to score many trys, so we may as well play to save as many as we can.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
His bombs might look spectatular, but how many time has the team scored as a result of his bombs.
I hope the coach or Gus gets in his ear to kick for distance or touch instead.
Touch finders allow our "backwards" to get a little rest which should at least inprove the teams defence, after all we are not going to score many trys, so we may as well play to save as many as we can.
His crappy kicks could be almost forgivable if he uses his running game more, which for some reason chooses not to use.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely not a 5/8 that is for sure.. maybe if we had a decent half , he might improve there....As for the coach I do feel sorry for him taking this on, being so inexperienced, meaning no first grade coaching at all. Gould said back in 2022 after Barrent, "we need a experienced first grade coach", someone who has been there, done it before, especially when it comes to semi finals. Flanagan certainly would have fit that bill. To throw a assistant coach in and expect results is asking for trouble. Also saying injuries have also prevent us from getting results is another mistake as any person knows this happens all year and the good teams cover that...