It’s a good thing half the players are off contract next season

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nah its the difference between him and every other lock in the comp
Salary
and i believe hes playing too many mins
Lol on the other points i think the glute of better back rowers nsw have had contributed to his origin jersey loss more than anything hes done for the club lol
His salary is a sticking point and would be happy for him to decrease mins as he prepares for the end. I think Des was a major part of him losing his jersey for NSW intially and then carrying a whole team for about 3 years with the workload added to the decline. Add in as you say the talent coming through. I think he could have held that jersey for about 2 more series back then but that's just speculation from me of course.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Massive overhaul needed.

All these guys are off contract this year and shouldn't be re-signed.

Napa
Hoppa
Meaney
JMK
Ogden
Atoni
Lewis
Katoa
Crichton

Let them go and buy 2 Hookers, Centre and some props.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His salary is a sticking point and would be happy for him to decrease mins as he prepares for the end. I think Des was a major part of him losing his jersey for NSW intially and then carrying a whole team for about 3 years with the workload added to the decline. Add in as you say the talent coming through. I think he could have held that jersey for about 2 more series back then but that's just speculation from me of course.
Freddy.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lots of people have Jackson in the team. I really hope he’s not the next Aiden Tolman.
I think he is. He has had absolutely zero impact this year, and very little last year. I honestly thought we would see some good footy from him this year, but he has been pedestrian.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massive overhaul needed.

All these guys are off contract this year and shouldn't be re-signed.

Napa
Hoppa
Meaney
JMK
Ogden
Atoni
Lewis
Katoa
Crichton

Let them go and buy 2 Hookers, Centre and some props.
I'd add Roumaonous, Britt, Stimson and Tui Kotoa to that list too.