Is this for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently it’s real I got it sent to me via what’s app.
Wtf is their problem? Do they think the fittings will commit suicide for not being identified as what they assume their gender is? Lol this whole thing hurts my fkn brain.
Nothing surprises me though from that side.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Wtf is their problem? Do they think the fittings will commit suicide for not being identified as what they assume their gender is? Lol this whole thing hurts my fkn brain.
Nothing surprises me though from that side.
Don’t have a clue what they are thinking.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"fluid neutral".

I see what you did there.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m trying to chuck a shit ffs.

I wonder if these advocates will get triggered if I name my chunkier loads masculine names and those little snakes ones a feminine name
I feel sorry for the plumbers they wont be able to have cocks anymore.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You can’t be serious. Is this like a meme to fire me up?
You worried you won’t know what clothes to buy yourself any more and may buy yourself a nice dress by mistake? ;)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will they able to screw into holes anymore? I feel like that insinuates that the screw is dominate over the hole? Oh wait that’s the whole point of making these things non gendered names lol.
This shit literally can’t be made up. On the bright side, I always thought life was a joke.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will they able to screw into holes anymore? I feel like that insinuates that the screw is dominate over the hole? Oh wait that’s the whole point of making these things non gendered names lol.
This shit literally can’t be made up. On the bright side, I always thought life was a joke.
How are plumbers and electricians going to determine which is a male or female connector anymore. Hang on lets start with numbers .. you put part one into part two..oh no that can't be allowed putting something into something far too suggestive .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How are plumbers and electricians going to determine which is a male or female connector anymore. Hang on lets start with numbers .. you put part one into part two..oh no that can't be allowed putting something into something far too suggestive .
Lolllll Bro but why discriminate against lower values numbers? Are you trying to say the higher value the number, the greater it is?
Numberist!

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lolllll Bro but why discriminate against lower values numbers? Are you trying to say the higher value the number, the greater it is?
Numberist!
Lol tis a bit discriminating I must admit . one wonders where all this bs will end.
Even bananas in pyjamas are in trouble now then. lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well, technically they will still be allowed to have cocks, they just won’t be allowed to put them into wall sockets any more.... may come as a shock at first....but plumbers will adapt.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I never knew electrical equipment was named after the human anatomy... I usually just stick the thingymagiggy into the doovelacky and go from there. Now you mention it, electronics are kinda like sex!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’re welcome. I’m here all night, ladies and gentlemen... or should that be people and other people? No, still too divisive. Just people, then.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like it's fake. The only pages that have it are a meme page, twitter and facebook. This isn't on any news site.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never knew electrical equipment was named after the human anatomy... I usually just stick the thingymagiggy into the doovelacky and go from there. Now you mention it, electronics are kinda like sex!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Looks like it's fake. The only pages that have it are a meme page, twitter and facebook. This isn't on any news site.
Hey! I was having fun making jokes about this. Thanks party pooper! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.