Is this for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeah. Google is so good at referencing news sites now that you just have to enter a few words from an article in quotation marks and if it exists, Google will find it. All this brings up is a meme page, a twitter post from a random troll, and a Facebook page that is full of memes.
Fair enough, it did look convincing and wouldn’t be surprised if true lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Atheists believe there’s aliens with no proof but can’t believe in god. Now that’s a good paradigm
Simple mathematics and probability.

On a side note, just before I read this I started watching this weird show on Stan where Aliens landed on earth and the humans are exactly like human except if you smoke their hair then you get high.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

On a side note, just before I read this I started watching this weird show on Stan where Aliens landed on earth and the humans are exactly like human except if you smoke their hair then you get high.
Who smokes hair lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I smoked plenty of my own hair during high school. I got pretty high, but don’t think it was the hair.

I’m bored enough to give it a try right now, I think. Did they drop a number for a good hair dealer?

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I smoked plenty of my own hair during high school. I got pretty high, but don’t think it was the hair.

I’m bored enough to give it a try right now, I think. Did they dtop a number for a good hair dealer?
Bahahahhaahhahahhaahahahahah fucking gold!!!!!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I’m bored enough to give it a try right now, I think. Did they drop a number for a good hair dealer?
Oddly enough everyone I know lit their hair a few times while doing something that involves a bottle and a hose. I never did and I had very long hair.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aliens are demons/jinns?
Aliens are relative to your perspective. They're only alien because they're not from here. To them, we're the aliens. Technically even if there are enough other life forms out there, we're still an alien planet full of aliens compared to every other planet in the Universe.

So yes, we are the aliens.

Also, I may be a Jinn. Or maybe a tonic.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well, technically they will still be allowed to have cocks, they just won’t be allowed to put them into wall sockets any more.... may come as a shock at first....but plumbers will adapt.
No more glory holes???

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Don’t hurt yourself take it easy lol
I got an idea. How about the genderless lost souls create their own line of tools that gender neutral tradies will use. LMFAO... because there is NO SUCH THING as a gender neutral tradie! They're all real men not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do a job.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I got an idea. How about the genderless lost souls create their own line of tools that gender neutral tradies will use. LMFAO... because there is NO SUCH THING as a gender neutral tradie! They're all real men not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do a job.
Lol what would the genderless call there tools ????
This and that lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol what would the genderless call there tools ????
This and that lol
The tools that work well and the tools that shouldn't have left the kitchen.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the show I was talking about. I ended up watching the first episode and got suckered into it. Turned out a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be

Status
Not open for further replies.