Is SBW over rated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

Yes, no doubt. But that's the medias fault, not Sonny's. He's an unbelievable player, but the media certainly do step over the line a little.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I DID ONCE THINK WE HAD PAID WAY TOO MUCH TO HIM COMPARED TO OTHERS IN THE TEAM, BUT EVERY GAME HE PROVES TO ME HE IS WORTH EVERY CENT, HIM ALONE CAN TURN AND WIN GAMES FOR US. i AM VERY GLAD HE IS A BULLDOG, AT ANY COST.

Bah, caps lock, lol, sorry!!!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Its not just his game, his always in the spotlight

The media are all over him, for example the Footy Show last night made a random highlights package

All this exposure of him in our jersey makes sponsors want to have there name on a jersey

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Its not just his game, his always in the spotlight

The media are all over him, for example the Footy Show last night made a random highlights package

All this exposure of him in our jersey makes sponsors want to have there name on a jersey

LOL yeah how random was that!

It's like there has to be a compulsory highlight package of Sonny Bill whenever rugby league is mentioned anywhere.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
LOL yeah how random was that!

It's like there has to be a compulsory highlight package of Sonny Bill whenever rugby league is mentioned anywhere.
I know, I thought he was gonna come out or something, but it was a clip LOL

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought they were going to speak to him or something. That was random. Good package but random.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Umm, is it only player's from the backline that have eva won the dally m award...???

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
David Fairleigh won the equivalent didn't he?

*edit*

That was Rothmans medal

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
So no forward has ever won the dally m award..!

What would sonny bills chances be..??
Not even close IMO

Robbie Farah was about 20 in front of him

He has got a few 3 pointers recently, might be a chnace of winning best second rower

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a waste of a thread
would we be in the postion we are now without him???
no

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Sonny Bill is now the new face of Rugby League..

And anyone who still thinks Sonny is over-rated needs a good slap to the head.

RORY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think he is over-rated in that he can definately be a match winner and not many players in the game can legitimately call themselves that.

Sometimes I think he can try to do too much and can push unnecessary passes or drop the ball with that loose carry. He seems to dominate matches against some lesser teams like the Roosters when they were going poorly and Canberra last week.

I would love to see him dominate a game against a Melb or Manly, or Parra though, but as another person said, sometimes people expect miracles of him every week and that is impossible and unrealistic.

Not over-rated and not over paid because if we weren't paying it, somebody else would and then some.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the Current Moment, Sonny Bill Williams is eaily Overated due to the fact that he's had 3 Great Game in-a-row

DOGS 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No but sumetimes over publisised negativly and positvly

Status
Not open for further replies.