Is a broken Keiran Foran still better than a brand new Kyle Flanagan?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Barrett buying whoever?

Keiran Foran on his day is a great player, premiership winner with experience. Of course he is broken too often but if we greased the wheels a little better is he still a better option than Flannagan?

A broken Foran might still be better than a brand new flanagan

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Keiran Foran on his day is a great player, premiership winner with experience. Of course he is broken too often but if we greased the wheels a little better is he still a better option than Flannagan?

Tell me how you “grease the wheels” a little better?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran was a great player with Manly and and had some good games with us. He is not a half back, is injured too often and was not worth the 1 mill per year we paid him. If TBaz can develop Flanagan's game then he is much better option, genuine half, goal kicker and it doesn't sound like we have over paid.

Much more upside to Flanagan. We had Foran for three very unsuccessful years

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How could we get Foran going any better. We supposedly have the best facilities, did everything we could for him and he was hardly on the field.

He said he owes us then rejects the decent offer we put to him, put simply fuck Foran.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Flanagan 22,very talented footballer,and kicks at around 80%,comes to us for $350k a year,Foran was offered that money and refused,fuck him foran and Napa as I’ve said are 2 of the worst buys this club has had,and good on the club for moving on.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan 22,very talented footballer,and kicks at around 80%,comes to us for $350k a year,Foran was offered that money and refused,fuck him foran and Napa as I’ve said are 2 of the worst buys this club has had,and good on the club for moving on.
Yeah I can’t even defend Napa these days. Not that I was too excited by his signing just didn’t think it was a massive drop off from Klemmer.. We could have got Napa’s output on half of what he costs. Though I’m glad we aren’t paying Klemmer and his million dollar contract

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a 1mil foran deal you can pretty much get Flanagan, burton, Green if he decides to come.
When Foran gets injured as his unfortunate track record proves, you get Lewis and Wakeham out of desperation.
We need to invest in the future. No denying though Foran when on the field is valuable. But!

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck, you blokes been pulling ya selves over Foran for 2 years before he got here, even after wasting the money we did on a injury prone dud yas still pull yaselves over him.
Fucken sign a good young player and instead of looking forward yas compare him to a has been dud that done nothing for us but take big lump of cap

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What the fuckin fuck...?

Did you not hear the warning? Please don’t take the red pills, they are bad. Do NOT take the red pills...

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nasheed, is that you?