Inu on the outer, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is he on the outer.

Is there something I'm missing?

I havent seen much NSW Cup but guys step up when promoted to first grade (Eastwood).

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno.

His work rate in first grade last year was garbage. If I had to choose between him or Thompson. Thommo wins hands down... Unless Inu rediscovers 2012 form (best year in his career) he will prolly play reserves until he's picked up by french rugby or something.

Inu sometimes flicks the switch, where he breaks the line 3-4 times a match and is a monster in defence. Other times he looks lazy and is a missed tackle bandit.

If he puts the hard yards in he's the first winger des will pick I am sure.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even though we are going well i really miss seeing him around.. I'd want him to come in for Mitch Brown on the wing. That is where he started when he first came over and killed it.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dunno.

His work rate in first grade last year was garbage. If I had to choose between him or Thompson. Thommo wins hands down... Unless Inu rediscovers 2012 form (best year in his career) he will prolly play reserves until he's picked up by french rugby or something.

Inu sometimes flicks the switch, where he breaks the line 3-4 times a match and is a monster in defence. Other times he looks lazy and is a missed tackle bandit.

If he puts the hard yards in he's the first winger des will pick I am sure.
He just might need the challenge of first grade to wake up.

Not the conventional way to get there but he is not exactly conventional as a player.

He is still worth a shot in my books!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From wikipedia...

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs[edit]
Inu was released by the Warriors in May 2012 so he could immediately join the Des Hasler coached Bulldogs. He signed with the Bulldogs until the end of the 2015 season.[7] The move immediately paid dividends for Hasler as in his first appearance for the Bulldogs, Inu scored two tries and was named man-of-the-match.[citation needed]

Wests Tigers[edit]
Inu is rumoured to have signed with the Wests Tigers.[8]

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
He didn't share his Nutella pizza with Des.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
From wikipedia...

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs[edit]
Inu was released by the Warriors in May 2012 so he could immediately join the Des Hasler coached Bulldogs. He signed with the Bulldogs until the end of the 2015 season.[7] The move immediately paid dividends for Hasler as in his first appearance for the Bulldogs, Inu scored two tries and was named man-of-the-match.[citation needed]

Wests Tigers[edit]
Inu is rumoured to have signed with the Wests Tigers.[8]
i can edit that page to make it say that inu is signing up with NASA to become an astronaut

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Your the king Rodzilla!

I wont **** with you.

Im just a builder & I have no idea how you change it.
yeah well when you figure it out you too can become extremely powerful, for example edit the 1998 grand final so that we won it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.