Inu on the outer, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So today i got a message from my cousin who is mates with some boys from nsw cup and sg ball and he told me that inu isnt getting a run in first grade coz he has signed with wests tigers.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
He just might need the challenge of first grade to wake up.

Not the conventional way to get there but he is not exactly conventional as a player.

He is still worth a shot in my books!
Surely NSW cup is the challenge. He should have to prove he's good enough to be in first grade not automatically put there and for it to be proven he shouldn't.

When it comes down to it when a guy who's played 6 first grade games is doing the same job as the guy who's been in and out of first grade at 3 different clubs you're probably better off sticking with the rookie because your not losing anything and he will only get better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So today i got a message from my cousin who is mates with some boys from nsw cup and sg ball and he told me that inu isnt getting a run in first grade coz he has signed with wests tigers.
I don't get it, every back of theirs is better than Inu.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely NSW cup is the challenge. He should have to prove he's good enough to be in first grade not automatically put there and for it to be proven he shouldn't.

When it comes down to it when a guy who's played 6 first grade games is doing the same job as the guy who's been in and out of first grade at 3 different clubs you're probably better off sticking with the rookie because your not losing anything and he will only get better
And what about Brown? Should he have walked back into FG after injury with no time in NSW Cup?

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to put this theory out there.

Now the salary cap is spread over every player that plays first grade whether its 1 game or the full season.
could the reason why Kas & Inu not being getting a run in first grade be due to our cap space being really tight, Are the Dogs leaving room to accommodate an mid-year transfer like how we got Perett & Inu.

Also note we only see maybe even 10% of what these players do and that's on the field in NSW cup, Are they slacking in training? Are they not in right headspace- confidence wise? Are they yet to reach the form to claim back the position currently held by another player? Are the previous injuries still affecting them? Is there a conflict of interest somewhere where the players are looking at leaving the club and the club not being happy with their decision?

Only a handful of Bulldogs management staff and Des himself would know exactly whats happening.

Time will tell.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Im going to put this theory out there.

Now the salary cap is spread over every player that plays first grade whether its 1 game or the full season.
could the reason why Kas & Inu not being getting a run in first grade be due to our cap space being really tight, Are the Dogs leaving room to accommodate an mid-year transfer like how we got Perett & Inu.

Also note we only see maybe even 10% of what these players do and that's on the field in NSW cup, Are they slacking in training? Are they not in right headspace- confidence wise? Are they yet to reach the form to claim back the position currently held by another player? Are the previous injuries still affecting them? Is there a conflict of interest somewhere where the players are looking at leaving the club and the club not being happy with their decision?

Only a handful of Bulldogs management staff and Des himself would know exactly whats happening.

Time will tell.
This would only be the case if they were getting incentive payments per game which is unlikely. It usually applies to younger fringe players and this sometimes stops them being promoted I.e Luke brooks last year.
These guys are established first graders and get paid no matter where they are playing and since they are in the top squad it founts to the cap

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been told Inu is contravening basic training requirements ( ie likes a drink and turns up late) and wont get a go in FG till it's resolved.

It's also true that he might go to the tigers if things don't improve.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes sense kasiano been put into nsw cup for shopping himself to other clubs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And what about Brown? Should he have walked back into FG after injury with no time in NSW Cup?
What Immortal Doggie said, plus he was only out for a few weeks. There are injuries, and then there are INJURIES.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been told Inu is contravening basic training requirements ( ie likes a drink and turns up late) and wont get a go in FG till it's resolved.

From a player that loves being a Bulldog? Something just doesn't add up.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe Des is only going to pick diamond Inu from now on, he must be in his rock phase lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes sense kasiano been put into nsw cup for shopping himself to other clubs
my mate who happened to be dining at the same restaurant as Kas reckons ,the man himself said, 'He will be back in First Grade and is only in nsw cup till he turns the fatness into fitness.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my mate who happened to be dining at the same restaurant as Kas reckons ,the man himself said, 'He will be back in First Grade and is only in nsw cup till he turns the fatness into fitness.
^ Lol!

Please tell me the restaurant was something like sushi & not Hungry Jacks!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully not the Belmore RSL all you can eat buffet?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I thought he was a practicing Mormon?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

100% made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.