Interesting facts thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
#Someone is glassed every 9 hours in NSW.

#Contrary to popular belief, Captain Kirk never said the exact phrase "Beam me up, Scotty" in any of the original 716 Star Trek TV episodes.

#The world now only has 793 billionaires, down from 1125 a year ago.

#Aussie punters spend 1.13 Billion a year on strippers and prostitutes.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
200 million couples eh?
So that means 1 in 15 are getting some today :o
MInus the people not legible for it...children, really old people, religious people, people married more than 10 years :p

I have often amused myself by ditting there and thinking " lol, someone in my street is doing it in their house right now" :p

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
MInus the people not legible for it...children, really old people, religious people, people married more than 10 years :p

I have often amused myself by ditting there and thinking " lol, someone in my street is doing it in their house right now" :p
Hehehe .... me too ! Also, I spot people together in public (ie: Yr 12 students holding hands walking around / couples at niteclubs) and think to myself " mmmm ..... they're having some later !" :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehehe .... me too ! Also, I spot people together in public (ie: Yr 12 students holding hands walking around / couples at niteclubs) and think to myself " mmmm ..... they're having some later !" :p
LOL samesies.

Ill see a couple all affectionate in public, imagine them doing it, and find it rather...unimaginable.

And then my mates with their partners and ill be like ewww those lips she kissed my cheeks with have been around his cock.

Twisted mind :o

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
#The world now only has 793 billionaires, down from 1125 a year ago.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The travesty

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
And then my mates with their partners and ill be like ewww those lips she kissed my cheeks with have been around his cock.

Twisted mind :o
*Imagines Kurry : one eye shut, tongue out side of mouth, wiggling around like it's trying to lick of some vegemite !*

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
When an emu is feelin hot, it pisses on its leg

The longest piece of sh1t was 63cm

More people die each year from being kicked by a donkey than shark attacks

People who write with their right hand usually live 9 years longer than those who write with their left

When a drag car is switched on it measures 6.5 on the richter scale.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bob Dog is one of the greatest men alive and newcastles d1ckeads are a disgrace to this great country.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Two-thirds of American soldiers killed in Desert Storm were due to friendly fire!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As if they shot two thirds of thier own Army by mistake.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The water volume of the Atlantic Ocean is 310,410,900 km3

Wahesh

Reaction score
Australia's population is about to tick over 25M. Even if we rounded the figure down to $1B, that's only around $40 per person per year. Some people are seriously not pulling their weight.
I'd rather spend that $40 per year on my home loan rather than in some skanks garter.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd rather spend that $40 per year on my home loan rather than in some skanks garter.
Come on, you could get a bit more just off Canterbury Road for that price. Probably also better value than watching us play Desball.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Come on, you could get a bit more just off Canterbury Road for that price. Probably also better value than watching us play Desball.
A man seeing/touching boobies should be his GIVEN RIGHT. NOT something he has to pay for.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A man seeing/touching boobies should be his GIVEN RIGHT. NOT something he has to pay for.
Not all men are as good looking as us. Some men have no other choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.