Incoming Rugby League Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Long distance microphones recording conversations about Bulldogs players talking about a fucking youtube video is apparently far more important news.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
9 and the DT have gone off over this and didn't do any research at all (or just don't care). There were other witnesses who support claims that bitch went crazy.

If Ben Teo punched me more than once I would look worse than she did and I am not a 50kg woman.

sawtell girl9

Waterboy
Reaction score
No matter what a women is doing there is no reason to hit her, even if she hits you be a MAN and walk away the Greg ingliss excuse of she was going to self harm so I gave her a black eye is what we are seeing rolled out here. Seriously how hard do you have to push someone to break their eye socket? If she was going off no big deal you just walk outside and call the cops, all nrl players are tought to do this. The fact that souths sat on this for a month is highly suspicious of a cover up/ payout to hush the girl up.
So far we have heard that 3 different people called the cops- can't they even get their stories straight? As far as laying charges it's only domestic violence where the cops lay charges without a complaint being registered.

S

senna

maybe there was a fly or dangerous wasp on her face and he was just trying to punch that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any "man" that hits a women is more of a coward than Soward.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter what a women is doing there is no reason to hit her, even if she hits you be a MAN and walk away the Greg ingliss excuse of she was going to self harm so I gave her a black eye is what we are seeing rolled out here. Seriously how hard do you have to push someone to break their eye socket? If she was going off no big deal you just walk outside and call the cops, all nrl players are tought to do this. The fact that souths sat on this for a month is highly suspicious of a cover up/ payout to hush the girl up.
So far we have heard that 3 different people called the cops- can't they even get their stories straight? As far as laying charges it's only domestic violence where the cops lay charges without a complaint being registered.
Any "man" that hits a women is more of a coward than Soward.

I agree with you both. Regardless of what, you simply don't hit a woman... Just walk the fuck away.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Bulldogs cop it most because it is fear-mongering. The media enjoy it. The Bulldogs has a big middle-eastern support base. So anything that arouses the middle-east stereotypes increases media attention.

We still get called rapists, 9 years after allegations surfaced, with no evidence or charges. Players have been alledgedly hitting and abusing woman in the time between then and now, but its all brushed aside, the woman scrutinized and the players given a clean slate.

Let's backtrack a little on the Bulldogs allegation and why for 12 or so weeks, the cops and the media, everyday were absolutely relentless.

We have a senior detective, McEvoy on the record saying there was no "rape" . Furthermore, and I quote:

"Within the first forty-eight hours, approximately forty-eight hours, the .. we had twelve, twenty statements, for example of people that were in the area at the time. It just wasn't matching up. We still had to go through all the process of interviewing players and taking DNA, that was always going to happen. But within that short time that I just mentioned, it was becoming obvious to us as investigators that it was highly unlikely that anyone was going to be charged with the allegations"

"The evidence just wasn't there, it didn't support the rape allegations and as investigators we had very serious concerns; yet despite that, the aggressive police strategy continued week after week," he said. "There were warning bells that we would look silly. Everyone in the investigation saw the signs but the people above us were not listening - or if they were, they were ignoring them."

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
$1.09 she's a full Ganga.

Although no girl deserves to be punched in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.