Inappropriate Saints Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoRnEyDvL

New Pup
Reaction score
Poor taste nothing.
1. it did not make any tv time.
2. The banner was taken off him before even kick off started.
3. That pic i belive was uploaded by a fan so thats not even a media shot.
4. I think that fan has been delt appropriately

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HoRnEyDvL said:
Poor taste nothing.
It wasnt poor taste?

1- It made it's way on the internet and I recommend you check our the Courier-Mail.
2- People still saw it.
3- Doesnt matter who took the photo. People will still see it.
4- What punishment did the fan recieve?

Like I said before, If a Dogs supporter held up a "Bomb Bondi" banner, people wouldnt be so understanding or take it so lightly.

HoRnEyDvL

New Pup
Reaction score
And before you guys start saying your team is unfairly targeted let me say this.
My cousin is a die hard doggies supported for 25 years so im not trying to be biased in any way I was going for the doggies last year 2 pump the chickens as i cant stand em.
Anyways back to what i was going to say.
How can u guys be unfairly targeted when.
1. The firework was lit off at the game where amjority of doggies supporters were.
2. A firework is more unapropiate that a banner that reads "Bomb The Shire" Then Something that does go off & makes a loud bang that sounds like a bomb going off.
3.The brawl that happened between you guys and the rooster dont know full story there but i belive it was not the doggies faults.

See how this sorta makes ur club unfairly targeted. The NRL is just taking precautions thats all.

If the Dragons Fans or any fans from other teams where to do those exact same things I belive they would be targeted to. Exactly to what that nrl spokesman said Those ppl that go to the doggies games are not fans they just go 2 start trouble ect.

This will not stop me tho going to the doggies game with my cousin as i love watching the doggies play. They are an awesome team & still amaze me with what they can do when they have a full strength team.

Im not trying to pick a fight here im just trying 2 voice my feelings over whats happening as well.

Edit:
It only made the Courier-Mail since you guys wrote in.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No one is here to pick a fight. Just talking.

It just sounds to me like you're trying to justify that stupid banner. No one is denying that it was INappropriate of that moron who let the bunger off in the Bulldogs Army.

I'm not comparing the two. (Bomb the Shire banner and the Bunger. Even though both were stupid acts) All I'm saying is that had that been a Bulldogs supporter, It would have been a COMPLETELY different story and no one would be laughing about it or trying to justify it.

PS: I hope thwe Dragons smash the Cowboys tonight.

HoRnEyDvL

New Pup
Reaction score
Yeah hehe i understand.
I personaly think that banner was just ****en wrong.
I have afew banners that i take to the games about players along with the infamous one Man-u Gotta Love Our Willie. Never 2 make an appearance again Since the bloke is always in trouble with the law.
I think We should jut forget about the past & move On both teams have Some good games comming up & both teams are still in teh race for a top 8 finish.

Hopefully we smash teh cowgirls as there another team along with the roosters i cant stand. And to think in 1995 we were so close 2 merging with the rorters but our fans voiced there opinions & the merger was called off.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Politis was the one who wanted the Roosters and Dragons to merge and everyone told him to shove it?

Cowboys have become very arrogant since last year. They think they are the premiers and have 100 trophies sitting in their cabinet. If Cooper, Gasnier, Best and Naquama get 1 line break, it's a try. Bowen cant tackle if his life depended on it.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
HoRnEyDvL said:
Poor taste nothing.
Dont defend it.

The banner was taking off him because it was poor taste

Status
Not open for further replies.