Inappropriate Saints Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Someone at the Debate Page pointed this photo out at a Saints fan site.

Very inappropriate give events in world today ... yada yada yada.

I'm sure the media will jump on this any minute. ...... waiting .... any minute I tell you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
:confused:???umm the media dont write anything bad about the saints

geez

T

TdoggBulldog

notice hes wearing red and white.. not blue and white.. so theres no dramas with his poster!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
and dogs get i **** for a fire cracker... n this saints fan ( YES HES A SAINTS FAN i wouldnt waste 140 dollars on a opposition jersey plus paint and material money) on n btw he in a way is supporting terriost activitys kick him out the country

makes a sign paying sharks out about no premierships but i think that shows he has NO RESPECT for whats going on in the world ... send it everywhere thats sick .....

goood find brissy bulldog send it everywhere

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I was born in the Shire (true story btw) and I do not think this is funny at all...

I was out on a pub crawl a few years ago and ended up at a Karaoke Bar (I will not sing Karaoke sober - only when mega drunk of course) where someone got up and sang Frank Sinatra's NEW YORK (good singalong song too) and one line he used was...

I'LL FLY A PLANE INTO IT...

NOT FUNNY...

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, imagine if he was wearing blue and white and it said 'bondi' instead of 'the shire'
we'd be fined half a million dollars and docked 8 competition points, and the guy would be sent to prison for attempted ********* activity.

A

atomic_crimson

the sign ties in with a chant the dragons army have... whilst i do not agree with it, i see why they had it.... however yes very poor taste but the dragqueens are the medias darling atm... highly unlikely they will catch on to ti

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
i live in the shire i dont mind it funny yeah i dont like cronulla sharks but u could of had a sigh no premierships... much bigger effect then that

T

TdoggBulldog

send it in to the sunday footy show and say... if he was wearing a blue and white jersey would people react differently....

husky

Waterboy
Reaction score
the view of the media is very basic
bulldogs= evil
saints= saints

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
what im saying is imagine if a doggies supporter had that sign ....
:o your starting to sound like one of us now!!!!!:p

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
blue and white said:
lol, imagine if he was wearing blue and white and it said 'bondi' instead of 'the shire'
we'd be fined half a million dollars and docked 8 competition points, and the guy would be sent to prison for attempted ********* activity.

lol are you stupid you would lose 50 poims so you would b on negative at the start off next year

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
i live in the shire i dont mind it funny yeah i dont like cronulla sharks but u could of had a sigh no premierships... much bigger effect then that
I don't like the Sharkies either...Since Chris Anderson brought along his love child, Kickspoorly:D and treated Preston Campbell like crap...

Anyways, I don't like their Cheergirls anyways...A pack of Jordan Specials IMHO...

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
lol are you stupid you would lose 50 poims so you would b on negative at the start off next year
yeh, sheez what was i thinking?
we'll also be suspended from night matches even though it's during the day. we'll also have no games televised.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
:o your starting to sound like one of us now!!!!!:p

lol i think some teams are treated unfair by media and some well the media wouldnt dare write a mean thing about... wait wouldnt write anything that made that team look bad.

dogs easts and souths cop most off the negative media bashing in that order.. the other teams you hear nothing off it

T

TdoggBulldog

easts dont cop anything that harsh.. the worst ive herd all season is crockers wet balls!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.