Inappropriate Saints Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
easts dont cop anything that harsh.. the worst ive herd all season is crockers wet balls!:p

then you dont listen.

every 2nd article about us has to do with the cap. We let go of players and still get told off about it. Every year it happens. Your prob a lill too young to remember but freddy use to cop a bit as well.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
easts dont cop anything that harsh.. the worst ive herd all season is crockers wet balls!:p
there's all that salary cap stuff :p but i don't mind it seeing as i hate them.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
i live in the shire so i dont like that sign at all... but yeah imagine if doggies fans had a sign that said bomb bondi then again that wouldnt be let in which makes me wonder y was that 1

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OMG im glad someone finally posted this! i was at the game and being from the shire i was absolutely disgusted! especially after what had been said about the dogs and their act of "Ter rorism"! i saw the sign and all the dragons seemed to think it was a big funny joke! i saw it as a vulgar and disrepectful act! and couldnt believe nothing was said!

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
post it to the stgeorgeilliwarra club, iam sure they would be p**sed off about it, another case of an idiot acting without thinking i think

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
ban the fan i say thats promoting terriosm i think Mr johnny howard will wanna know about this

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
phone call anyone?

Maybe someone should give Hadley a call at 2GB and let him know..give it some media exposure.

I'm going to email it to the Courier_Mail sports team today. Let's get it out everywhere!!!

T

TdoggBulldog

give me some important peoples email addys to send an email explaining how discusted i am...... like.. boots and all.. and that....

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
its shows great disrespect for whats going on in the world atm.... more disrespect them what happened at the doggies game

T

TdoggBulldog

ThatsMYteam said:
its shows great disrespect for whats going on in the world atm.... more disrespect them what happened at the doggies game

yer... i said that in the email i sent to boots and all... i also said.. if he was wearin blue and white.. would the reaction be different

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Its not a Dogs supporter. It wont rate a mention.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Email

I just sent this email into the team at 2GB.......

Hi Guys,

In the wake of last Friday nights problem at Telstra Stadium with the Bulldogs and all the speculation thrown about by the media and fans alike I thought i'd drop u a little link to have a look at.

http://www.jubileeavenue.com.au/pic05_20.asp

If you scroll down and look for the photo of the saints fan holding a banner which reads.. "BOMB THE SHIRE". I found this image to be a far more serious offence considering recent events.

If your call team is serious about tackling these issues head on you would take this photo serious and as I listen to the rest of today's call I would like to leave you with one thought.

If this was a Bulldogs fan would it be left off the front pages of the newspapers?

Kind regards,

David Newman, Taringa, Brisbane

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this to the C-M here in Brisbane

I just sent this email off to Barry **** of the Courier-Mail here in Brisbane....

Hi Barry,

I read your Friday section every week and love to hear from you opinions and those of the fans as well. In recent days alot of media attention has been thrown towards Canterbury in the aftermath of the Telstra Stadium problems.

Yesterday I was given a link to this image of a St. George fan from last sunday's game which reads "BOMB THE SHIRE". you will find it half way down the page.

Whilst I understand that newspapers need to be sold it deeply upsets me to see the Bulldogs name constantly dragged into the mud for the sake of selling papers or winning TV viewers. There are many social issues relating to players from other clubs that constantly fail to make the media whilst any bad news relating to Canterbury is "easy sales" for papers and assured viewers for TV.

Canterbury-Bankstown have been the consistant club over the past 25 years and the club, fans and players will NEVER let a small minority destroy what the club stands for.

Kind regards,

David Newman

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
steve_mortimer said:
I just sent this email off to Barry **** of the Courier-Mail here in Brisbane....

Hi Barry,

I read your Friday section every week and love to hear from you opinions and those of the fans as well. In recent days alot of media attention has been thrown towards Canterbury in the aftermath of the Telstra Stadium problems.

Yesterday I was given a link to this image of a St. George fan from last sunday's game which reads "BOMB THE SHIRE". you will find it half way down the page.

Whilst I understand that newspapers need to be sold it deeply upsets me to see the Bulldogs name constantly dragged into the mud for the sake of selling papers or winning TV viewers. There are many social issues relating to players from other clubs that constantly fail to make the media whilst any bad news relating to Canterbury is "easy sales" for papers and assured viewers for TV.

Canterbury-Bankstown have been the consistant club over the past 25 years and the club, fans and players will NEVER let a small minority destroy what the club stands for.

Kind regards,

David Newman
The Courier Mail publised the photo in Barry D.icks column today !!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good work, Turvey.

HoRnEyDvL

New Pup
Reaction score
Hahaha you guys are so funny how u jump to conclusions straight away.
Yes i am a dragons supporter & i was at the game that day the banner was there. Maybe i should clear things up for you.
That bloke Held his banner up for no joke 5 - 10 min before the police came & pulled it off him & took him away.
The banner he made i belive was 2 go along with the chant the dragons army has that goes along that line. Usually when the play there hated neigbours the sharks.
Maybe you guys should stop trying 2 see what other wrongs clubs are doing & try 2 fix your club.
As every 1 says Its the minority of ur fans that make the majority look bad. As far as i belive it might of been an aussie or greek or italian doggies fan that let off that firework & not a lebo ect so people in the media also need 2 stop jumping into conclusions as well.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HoRnEyDvL said:
Hahaha you guys are so funny how u jump to conclusions straight away.
Yes i am a dragons supporter & i was at the game that day the banner was there. Maybe i should clear things up for you.
That bloke Held his banner up for no joke 5 - 10 min before the police came & pulled it off him & took him away.
The banner he made i belive was 2 go along with the chant the dragons army has that goes along that line. Usually when the play there hated neigbours the sharks.
Maybe you guys should stop trying 2 see what other wrongs clubs are doing & try 2 fix your club.
As every 1 says Its the minority of ur fans that make the majority look bad. As far as i belive it might of been an aussie or greek or italian doggies fan that let off that firework & not a lebo ect so people in the media also need 2 stop jumping into conclusions as well.
Mr. Noad is fixing the problem. He is doing EVERYTHING he can to stop trouble makers from attending Bulldogs games.

And how are we jumping into any conclusion? If us Bulldogs supporters made a sign that read "Bomb Bondi" I'm sure we wouldnt have opposition supporters trying to justify the banner.

That banner was in poor taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.