Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon the Cowgirls match is the main danger match we have left till the finals. We could survive a loss there and still be second, i just hope that it isnt a big loss if we do lose. They lost this week and will be desperate to win up there in townsville with a decent home crowd.

When you pencil in what matches you expect the dogs to win and lose earlier in the year, i picked this one as a possible loss. If we win it will mean we have to play peak and i dont think we a set to peak this soon. Maybe they will not show up. We shall see. I dont think we will lose another match this year though reagrdless of the Cowgirls result.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
1 Lets say that Elmasri ddint miss 2 conversions that adds 4 points to the score

2. Stagg holds on to the ball and scores next to the posts that adds anothr 6 points

3.so the score is now 33- 20

iF STAGG SCORED I dont think Raiders woul have ran those 2 quick tries in that they did and momentum would have been with the dogs for the rest of the game.

so the score is now 33- 20

As far as im concerned the Boys did a great job to hold on and win

all in al they did a good job
dont forget the bad call by the ref on the forward pass to morris

Moeyy

Lord-Bryson
Reaction score
yeah umm, since origin its been a lil bit of a slump

Nabzta

Waterboy
Reaction score
Our attack is awesome, I think our defence AT TIMES lets the other team put points on which makes the game look closer that it actually was if you know what I mean
jamal idris and hazem elmasri are our liabilities in defence they get turned around pretty easily

Nabzta

Waterboy
Reaction score
michael ennis is a great player but sometimes he does things u feel the team doesnt know it's on

Maltese Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
There's no doubt the dogs arent playing there best footy, but we arent going that bad... The dogs this yr havent really put teams away, i know the one against Manly, Parra earlier in the yr they did and against the Broncos and Storm they did also. Otherwise we have so many close games and in away i dont mind that because come finals time there's not going to be many blow out score lines, if we can win the close ones im happy and im sure everyone else is aswell :D

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well I hope we repeat our run into the finals just like 04....... remember the 50+ beltings

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
In Doggfather's false predictions we trust. Remember when you predicted O'meley and Mason would eventually end up at the Roosters in oh four man?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah I had all the scoops bro.

I also predict that we will put 40 points on the cowgirls to stamp our authority on the premiership.

Dogs 46
Cowgirls 18

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon we're due for a flogging but I'll be happy to beat any QLD side by 1 at this stage.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We aren;t playing well like we did earlier but we are still getting the win.

I think it will take just 5 mins of magic to get that form back. A massive hitup by Idris or a Stagg + Beastwood big hit combo will fire everyone up and get them back into that mindset.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem for the dogs at the moemnt is that we are playing teams deperate to win to either stay alive or for pride.... Playing these teams can be worse than meeting top opponoents , as the lesser team will take more risks and throw the doggies of their game..
Cowboys will be very desperate this week , as a loss could see them slip to 8th or 9th depenjding on other results...so the dogs will need to be on & Solid for the full 80 minutes...im sure the boys will turn up ready to play

S

Snake Jailbird

Yeah we're in a slump. Hopefully we dont lose this week to make it 3 loses in a row... This week is a good test. NQ will roll us if we do not show up

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I agree, not impressed with our form at all

However I think its our defense (minus a few soft tries) which has kept us in 2nd position

our attack has been rubbish

Hope we finish 2nd, and get that free run into the semis cause on current form we can't win 3 in a row to get into the GF imo

S

Snake Jailbird

I agree, not impressed with our form at all

However I think its our defense (minus a few soft tries) which has kept us in 2nd position

our attack has been rubbish

Hope we finish 2nd, and get that free run into the semis cause on current form we can't win 3 in a row to get into the GF imo
Our attack has been lucky. If we didnt have kimmorley theres 2 deadset tries we wouldn't have scred without him against canbra

Anastabation

Reaction score
If we keep playing the way we are, we'll probably finish 2nd on the ladder and get knocked out in the preliminary final. We have a month to build momentum. Interestingly I still don't think we've peaked this year. Only difference is now we have higher expectations due to being higher on the ladder. If we got that result in round 4 everyone would have been happy. But now we are expecting premierships and nothing short of big or dominant performances will suffice. We still have time to get ourselves right. But we need to improve week by week.

Status
Not open for further replies.