Imagine if we had caught the Warriors on a good day…

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate. Shut the fuck up.

I actually like Flanno but he was fucking rubbish.

He has ZERO kicking game which puts so much pressure on Burto to control the team (not his strength NOR his job). Mahoney is forced to overplay his hand because of how shit Flanno is.

You're just a fucking moron. Stop posting. And take Nasheed with you
He is Nasheed

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were shocking today, Fam. We are a long way off the pace.
What's this we rubbish baby??? you are not a Bulldogs fan Baby, You are a Dolphins Supporter. Baby with your main man JMK and your ultra ego "Nasheed" so you're on the wrong forum and the wrong fam. So, go do your shit stirring. on the Dolphins forum, I even got a Name an avatar to help you along
1679826516070.png
FLIPPER GUN

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What's this we rubbish baby??? you are not a Bulldogs fan Baby, You are a Dolphins Supporter. Baby with your main man JMK and your ultra ego "Nasheed" so you're on the wrong forum and the wrong fam. So, go do your shit stirring. on the Dolphins forum, I even got a Name an avatar to help you along
View attachment 67417
FLIPPER GUN
I’m a bulldogs fan, baby! And being a fan means tough love sometimes. I don’t want us to suck. We just do.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
If I made the decisions. Either as kyke or the coaching panel, I would Kobe him to hooker.
I think he would be a decent hooker

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagans stats tell the story, next to no running game, line break assists, try assists, tackle breaks, try’s or kicking game .. he does average about 25 tackles but apart from that you can clearly see he offers very little to the team.

@Flanagun knows he’s not 1st grade level he just writes this crap because he gets his jolly’s by seeing people respond, he’s probably reading away snapping one off as we speak.

I’ll bet those 18k posts are mostly him championing players that have since been moved on or about to be moved on ..

Go have a look at Hynes stats from today .. that’s what a 7 stats are supposed to look like & Hynes hasn’t been a 7 for very long ..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
both halves have been shit this season