Im sorry Burton and JAC

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Burton will be the best 5/8 in the comp in a couple of years, he is a developing player that has had his development drastically slowed by coming here unfortuantely. Fox is the fox, seasoned pro.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. No more death riding these 2 blokes, we need to back our quality and ride this out. Thought Jake had a solid first game at the back too and hope he is left there for a while.
No more Flanagan support, fuck the shit posting off. We need to make it very clear that the fan base won’t tolerate him at 7 any longer than this year and if his old man has any delusions of taking over while he’s here he can get fucked too. Halfback as an absolute priority. Support our captain until the end of his contact, hopefully as a part of the prop rotation off the bench and blow the rest of the shit up.
I agree with everything except Jackson. He needs to retire bro. He has nothing left

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate only 2 1st graders we had playing tonight in a 30 man squad. Pangai is a 1st grader but he isnt a bloke who goes well in a struggling side like our plods. Gould has a massive job on his hands to fix this mess.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2. Kiraz
5. JAC
6. Burton
8. TPJ
9. Mahoney
11. Kikau

This is our FGers next year.
Id still have Vaughan at prop.. silly offload tonight but still worth hanging onto imo..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Half our fans wanted to get rid of Burton or move him to the centres.. Last week everyone was hating on the Fox too..

We don't deserve those two when our own fans don't appreciate the only two quality players we have.
Nobody with common-sense who has watched Rugby League for a long time.

Burton is class.

But he can't do it all himself.

We really do have a lot of shit players in the 17....not Burton however.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half our fans wanted to get rid of Burton or move him to the centres.. Last week everyone was hating on the Fox too..

We don't deserve those two when our own fans don't appreciate the only two quality players we have.
Well said

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're lucky to have them they are the only thing making me watch every week. I tell ya what they might have a bad game or two but it's not due to effort it's them trying to hard to pull the dead weight along. Hold your head high boys did the jersey proud tonight.
I stopped watching a few weeks ago - it has been good for my sanity.

Thought I'd watch tonight because Penrith had a few stars out, but turned it off before half time when I remembered why I stopped watching the same pathetic shit.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2. Kiraz
5. JAC
6. Burton
8. TPJ
9. Mahoney
11. Kikau

This is our FGers next year.
3. Kiraz
5. JAC
6. Burton
8. Vaughan
9. Mahoney
10. Thompson
11. Kikau
12. TPJ

15. Sutton

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
SOO players come to the Bulldogs, and get lumbered with a team of lazy good for nothings. Not only does their reputation suffer, but they fall off the SOO selection radar.

Why would any decent player come to the arsehole of the NRL?