Im sorry Burton and JAC

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clearly both are a class above the rest of the guys we have.

We kill ourselves though. Penrith would have scored 4 of their tries after we made errors coming out of own half. Just dumb.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Half our fans wanted to get rid of Burton or move him to the centres.. Last week everyone was hating on the Fox too..

We don't deserve those two when our own fans don't appreciate the only two quality players we have.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Allan, Flanagan, Vaughan (he's done okay, pissed me off tonight tho, I wouldn't keep him mainly for salary cap reasons), JMK, Waddell and Stimson all need to F off... way too many duds in 1 team. Not the biggest fan of Ava either (okay for depth I guess...)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Half our fans wanted to get rid of Burton or move him to the centres.. Last week everyone was hating on the Fox too..

We don't deserve those two when our own fans don't appreciate the only two quality players we have.
I really don't give a fuck what fans say, especially in game day threads.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Yep. No more death riding these 2 blokes, we need to back our quality and ride this out. Thought Jake had a solid first game at the back too and hope he is left there for a while.
No more Flanagan support, fuck the shit posting off. We need to make it very clear that the fan base won’t tolerate him at 7 any longer than this year and if his old man has any delusions of taking over while he’s here he can get fucked too. Halfback as an absolute priority. Support our captain until the end of his contact, hopefully as a part of the prop rotation off the bench and blow the rest of the shit up.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're lucky to have them they are the only thing making me watch every week. I tell ya what they might have a bad game or two but it's not due to effort it's them trying to hard to pull the dead weight along. Hold your head high boys did the jersey proud tonight.