I'm no Fair Weather supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone who knows my credentials, knows that I have been a loyal supporter of the dogs for over 40 years. But, tonight's performance has left me cold and disgusted!

Whilst I have not backed any calls for sackings of coaches and players, in the heat of the moment tonight, I'm ready to agree that we need mass sackings and a new broom right through this poor excuse for a club.

I'm ashamed of my team. That is a hurtful thing to say, but this is the most disgusting and upsetting performance I have ever had to endure.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The better players were pushed in front of the broom.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I blame that sh1tehole ANZ...the clubs fuked!

Bazza

Big Bad Bustling Barry
Reaction score
This is probably one of the lowest moments I've experienced as a bulldog supporter. I am ashamed to see such useless players for the bulldogs bar a number that are usually consistent but were having a bad game. Im disgusted also and agree there needs to be an axe swung at the a few players starting at Holdsworth.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Folkesy shouldnt be sacked, he should walk! No discussion!I think he will.
We were missing a **** load of quality players but that cant excuse the miserable performance that was on show tonight!
If there wasnt a reason to "blood" players like Barba or Groom before tonight then there is no reason not to now!!
I realise we were down on first graders for this game but there was no passion,discipline,or even a "clue" with those guys there tonight.
What the hell is going:confused: on here?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folkesy shouldnt be sacked, he should walk! No discussion!I think he will.
We were missing a **** load of quality players but that cant excuse the miserable performance that was on show tonight!
If there wasnt a reason to "blood" players like Barba or Groom before tonight then there is no reason not to now!!
I realise we were down on first graders for this game but there was no passion,discipline,or even a "clue" with those guys there tonight.
What the hell is going:confused: on here?
You said it so much better than I can right now. I just feel so angry and frustrated that the only words I can write are about how this performance has kicked me in the guts. Maybe by tomorrow I'll be able to comment constructively.

matodorx

SNAAAAAAAKE!!!
Reaction score
Anyone who knows my credentials, knows that I have been a loyal supporter of the dogs for over 40 years. But, tonight's performance has left me cold and disgusted!

Whilst I have not backed any calls for sackings of coaches and players, in the heat of the moment tonight, I'm ready to agree that we need mass sackings and a new broom right through this poor excuse for a club.

I'm ashamed of my team. That is a hurtful thing to say, but this is the most disgusting and upsetting performance I have ever had to endure.
I agree Chris,It is hard to admit that you are emabarressed of your club but thats how i felt tonight.Yes we had some players out but I dont really feel it was a matter of that,there is something fundamentally wrong with our club at the moment which is much bigger than tonights loss,we have no heart and the players just dont seem to care ,as you said we need to ger rid of some dead wood starting with Holdsworth and any other under performers. All I can say is I wake up in the morning of our game days and put on my jersey and wait for the moment we take the field and always hope we will do well,but lately I half expect us to give half baked efforts and that is a sad thing indead.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree Chris,It is hard to admit that you are emabarressed of your club but thats how i felt tonight.Yes we had some players out but I dont really feel it was a matter of that,there is something fundamentally wrong with our club at the moment which is much bigger than tonights loss,we have no heart and the players just dont seem to care ,as you said we need to ger rid of some dead wood starting with Holdsworth and any other under performers. All I can say is I wake up in the morning of our game days and put on my jersey and wait for the moment we take the field and always hope we will do well,but lately I half expect us to give half baked efforts and that is a sad thing indead.
Hang in there, Mate; and keep putting on that jersey. I know that I'll be mug enough to wave the blue and white again by next week. But I put no hope in seeing a win this year.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No halfback, no props.
All the quality we had in no7 and upfront we lost in the past few seasons. Great to see Mason kill it tonight at the Roosters.:rolleyes:

If we dont sign a no7 or give Groom a chance to see what he can do, and dont find any decent props we will struggle next year

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dogs are a sinking ship!...when I think we are locked in to ANZ for 12 years it's kills me...I need a new sport to follow

makbulldog

Blue & White Blood
Reaction score
mASON WAS ALWAYS GONNA KILL IT NO MATTER WHERE HE WENT, HE'S A SCUM ANYWAY, WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IS PULL OUR FINGER OUT AND REPLACE HIM, CAN'T BELEIVE WE DROPPED OFFER FOR WEBB.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
No halfback, no props.
All the quality we had in no7 and upfront we lost in the past few seasons. Great to see Mason kill it tonight at the Roosters.:rolleyes:
Actually, I speak on behalf of more than a few doggies fans,GREAT to see Maqson d-i-s-l-o-c-a-t-e that finger tonight!!!!!For the rooters,sorry, roosters.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
if this continues then its obvious Folkes won't see the season out

I never expected Folkes to finish his career as coach like this

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mASON WAS ALWAYS GONNA KILL IT NO MATTER WHERE HE WENT, HE'S A SCUM ANYWAY, WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IS PULL OUR FINGER OUT AND REPLACE HIM, CAN'T BELEIVE WE DROPPED OFFER FOR WEBB.
they pulled his finger out tonight hahaha

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the dogs are a sinking ship!...when I think we are locked in to ANZ for 12 years it's kills me...I need a new sport to follow
English super league is looking the goods right now

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Hang in there, Mate; and keep putting on that jersey. I know that I'll be mug enough to wave the blue and white again by next week. But I put no hope in seeing a win this year.
I'll be wearing my dogs jersey tomorrow. I don't care what people think. I'm supporting my team.

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i'm not usually one to rant one way or the other after a game...

...but that was absolutely ****ing disgusting

apologies for the bad language, but there's no other way to say it

our worst performance since the dog days of late 2005

we got flogged by a team with no playmakers!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How to dismantle a premiership winning team. That is what we have achieved since 2004. You cant lose all the quality players we have lost and expect to be a premiership threat..

Status
Not open for further replies.