Opinion If pay gets the flick which coach would you like to coach the bulldogs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one will want to come coach here with the roster and movement to sign players who would dean is a similar situation to brown we will have a few ordinary years sadly I think they front loading the players that have moved on so we can money to play with by 2021

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only answer is Bellamy, imagine who would follow him over? We paid Hasler 1 million a season Bellamy would be worth 3 x that.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only answer is Bellamy, imagine who would follow him over? We paid Hasler 1 million a season Bellamy would be worth 3 x that.
He's worth $3 million a year alone with just who would sign up at the chance to be under him, he's not leaving Melbourne but he has it exactly how he wants down there.

The coaching stocks are shithouse, we should of went hard out at Seibold or something.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If pay exits early.. Which is likely..

I would have to say griffin (short term)
Holbrook or walker brothers (long term)

If you have to get one for now to get better results for the next year or two fine, if not load up now on A good long term Coach an sign either of the above..!!

It’s all speculation though lol.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Lynne Anderson for mine. We can even go way way old style and she can captain coach and chairman

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Adam obrien
Demetriou
Todd payten
Jim dymock
Walters

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m on the Walters train also, would have a point to prove, knows the Qld juniors inside/out and has strong relationships with existing quality players...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF is the point of speculating, when there’s no indication that this is even being considered ?
For all we know, pay will be here for another 3 years, and by then there’ll be a whole different crop of coaches available.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Adam obrien
Demetriou
Todd payten
Jim dymock
Walters
Holbrook
Griffin
Anderson

Obrien with Ryles and Anderson as assistants sounds good.

Last edited:

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Ben Anderson will be our next coach with Corey Hughes his assistant you heard it here 1st :grinning: lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go anywhere near Dymock there has just been way too much history with him leaving the club multiple times and he has just been a assistant coach for way too long.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All coaches available are shit. I’d give dymock the rest of the year plus option to extend depending on results.

Status
Not open for further replies.