Idris Offered $180 000

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Boom centre Jamal Idris was offered $180 000 a season to turn his back on the Bulldogs from a cashed-up Sydney rival last year _ but wanted to show loyalty to the club that unearthed him.

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks Idris for staying and returning the favour to the club that gave you the opportunity

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

-313-

Well I hope the Dogs repay the favour by securing this talent for the next 5 years.

-313-

who is this cashed up Sydney Club... I thought we are the only ones...

Could it be the roosters again, since they always seem to be cashed up

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
on the back of armit taking a paycut it shows we are getting some good men in our club not just good players

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BOOM centre Jamal Idris was offered $180,000 a season to turn his back on the Bulldogs from a cashed-up Sydney rival last year - but wanted to show loyalty to the club that unearthed him.
Good on him if true. He's a good kid with MASSIVE potential.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It could all be fabricated or it could be completely true.

None of us know.

What we do know though is that we have him locked up for a few years, he wants to be here, he is a good kid who works hard and he is a great young prospect who should have a breakout season.

-313-

It could all be fabricated or it could be completely true.

None of us know.

What we do know though is that we have him locked up for a few years, he wants to be here, he is a good kid who works hard and he is a great young prospect who should have a breakout season.
Mate you should have seen him on the weekend, I seriously was salivating, the kid is unbelievable, his tackling is monstrous, and his running is fearsome. And he has got speed to burn. I’m so excited about this kid.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope we can secure him to a long term deal. I think he will be the next superstar. He will be a cult figure by the end of the year.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you should have seen him on the weekend, I seriously was salivating, the kid is unbelievable, his tackling is monstrous, and his running is fearsome. And he has got speed to burn. I’m so excited about this kid.
I spooged watching him warm up at Wollongong. Eedz was next to me and I go "Eden, see Idris leap?!"

He's fun to watch TBH.

(That whole post sounded gay :p)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most of that was on display last year in 20's and FG. I haven't seen him this year but can only imagine he would have improved with a full off season and after training with the FG team and would be an even better player.

The thing that impressed me the most last year aside from all that you mentioned was that he showed no fear, didn't take a backward step and had a great attitude despite being a very young kid who only that year was playing SG Ball.

Like you, we are all really excited about Jamal running around in the centres week in week out.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was the Sharks. Dont mean to sound like a know it all, but i reported it here mid way through 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.