Opinion Identical Melbourne's King and Waddell face contact

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple. Get an ex-Dogs player on the judiciary.

And as a reminder - b4 giving Waddell the ass - Bellew said these are the questions that need to be answered.

Was there contact? (Yep) Was it dangerous? (Yep - well old mate required attention) Was it reckless or was it careless? (well across the eyes from behind). And Tino was fine 5 seconds later, whereas Warriors boy was down for a few minutes. Its a stitch up.

Whats funny though - Lindner - the other player on the judiciary is an optometrist by trade. Go figure....
It makes me so mad. Sport has always had such bad nepotism but you get to a level when things are professional and people are earning a living from the game when the highest professional standards must be enforced. The NRLol and their Kangaroo Court are just a complete sham organisation devoid of any principles or integrity and worst part is they are basically stealing and wasting away the revenue the game itself earns.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way worse it did damage to the Warriors player eye Tino's eye didn't even go red. If Waddell got 5 King deserves 8 but we all know he will get probably less than 5

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing in the judiciary report today.. does that mean he has been cleared? Abolute bollocks if so.Screenshot_20220730-135012_NRL.jpg

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only reason Waddels was picked was because Tino made the complaont.
When will you people realize this?

All other ecamples you people are giving will not get picked up because no complaint was made to the ref.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

All other ecamples you people are giving will not get picked up because no complaint was made to the ref.
So your sitting on your ass getting you eyes treated and you have to make a complaint to the ref about an eye gouge?

How about Tino wasn't injured and made a deal out of it to get a penalty whereas Warriors dude was on the ground pointing at his eyes - you sort of think at that point you don't have to make a complaint.

Pretty dumb argument bro. Prefer the Storm get preferential treatment argument myself.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

That's what I said before. No official onfield player complaint, no problem.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So your sitting on your ass getting you eyes treated and you have to make a complaint to the ref about an eye gouge?

How about Tino wasn't injured and made a deal out of it to get a penalty whereas Warriors dude was on the ground pointing at his eyes - you sort of think at that point you don't have to make a complaint.

Pretty dumb argument bro. Prefer the Storm get preferential treatment argument myself.
You are right, ref's should be picking that shit up. Stupid written law is if player doesn't complain onfield, and ref's miss it, then it's not a problem.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You are right, ref's should be picking that shit up. Stupid written law is if player doesn't complain onfield, and ref's miss it, then it's not a problem.
Not a law - just part of Judiciary Lotto.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

They were already picked up because the ref put both on report when they happened.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same crime,should be the same punishment. The nrlol isn't known for consistency. What they are known for is favouring Melbourne

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol - and Nelson got nothing for the elbow drop that nearly broke old mates jaw.

And Nelson has been up four times this year and..... $9k in fines. And JWH got charged for his which was more obvious but less damaging.

Believe Dallas is on the judiciary and played 150+ games for the storm. Also worth noting that only match suspensions the storm have had this year are from snorting white and calling the ref a cheat.

What a fckng joke.
NO WAY!! GET FCUKED!! LOL The Nelson elbow drop' head slam which could have easily put Egan in a coma is up there with the Lawton and Cleary spear tackles... NRL is so desperate these days to sell tickets its becoming the WWE. Vanldys new nick name has to be Vince!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Pretty disappointing of Tino to make a false allegation of an eye gauge just to get a penalty.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty disappointing of Tino to make a false allegation of an eye gauge just to get a penalty.
He was just doing the same as Tamou did to Thompson, monkey see monkey do.

Always a Bulldog

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest I think both were pretty minor. Max Waddell should have gotten was a week. This one was probably about the same. 5 weeks for waddell was a joke (not that I am complaining because he was taking away development time from our pups).

This one was front on. So there is no reason to have his arm around the face or eyes. Atleast waddell could use the excuse he was from behind, couldnt see it was his eyes and just tried to pull him to the ground (seatbelt tackle). To be honest they are much in muchness. Like I said waddell probably a week this between 0-1 weeks. But history will show you there wasnt that consistency in this ruling......

If I was waddell i would get my charged looked at again based on this ruling. No way one gets 5 and the other none. But like I said season is over for us so i'd rather topine get a run and other of our pups then 80 mins of waddling.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score