I'd like to have a dollar for every time I've heard.........

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parramatta are Premiership contenders.........You'd be rich, heard it again tonight on Channel 9 News, based on their win over the Panthers.

Newsflash for you "One hot day doesn't make a Summer".

It's becoming laughable the amount of stories we hear about he Eels each and every year as this being THEIR YEAR. Yet year after year they keep finding a way to disappoint their desperately loyal fans who seem to think that ONE win over the reigning premiers will see them as title contenders this year.

I can't see them making top 4 and the 8 could even be a stretch but they do have enough talent to at least make the 8, it's just that they don't have the depth and their coach isn't that great in comparison to other NRL coaches.

While ever Brad Arthur is their coach they will continue to fall short of premiership success.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely make the 8 mate no doubt about that as far as premiership contenders I can’t see anyone but Melbourne or Penrith taking it out again

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Parramatta win I will have to go into hiding, we are 100 percent getting the spoon so it will be even worse.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They play well against Storm and Panther.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They may play well against Storms and Penriff.
Reality is they will never win a premiership with moses at 7

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dylan Brown is off contract Nov.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely are capable , but will fall short .!!! Fuck parra scum !!!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I can’t wait till they shit the bed

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely make the 8 mate no doubt about that as far as premiership contenders I can’t see anyone but Melbourne or Penrith taking it out again
parra has beaten them both though. parra has actually won the last 3 games against melbourne too

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
parra has beaten them both though. parra has actually won the last 3 games against melbourne too
Yea you’re right but both Penrith and storm know how to win those big games parra always find a way to choke come finals time

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parramatta are Premiership contenders.........You'd be rich, heard it again tonight on Channel 9 News, based on their win over the Panthers.

Newsflash for you "One hot day doesn't make a Summer".

It's becoming laughable the amount of stories we hear about he Eels each and every year as this being THEIR YEAR. Yet year after year they keep finding a way to disappoint their desperately loyal fans who seem to think that ONE win over the reigning premiers will see them as title contenders this year.

I can't see them making top 4 and the 8 could even be a stretch but they do have enough talent to at least make the 8, it's just that they don't have the depth and their coach isn't that great in comparison to other NRL coaches.

While ever Brad Arthur is their coach they will continue to fall short of premiership success.
Summer goes for 3 months it would still be summer if there was only 1 hot day. It still be summer if it was cold all of the too. :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Eels are always premiership contenders. They just aren't premiership winners.