I'd like to have a dollar for every time I've heard.........

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are going to have some eels players training some of Wenty teams tonight....I checked, Mahoney isn't one of them so fuck em lol

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d like to have a dollar for every time Ive heard ‘He’s the next SBW’.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are going to have some eels players training some of Wenty teams tonight....I checked, Mahoney isn't one of them so fuck em lol
The duds sent Waqa Blake and some midget reserve player. The kids didn't give a fk lol

It was awkward to watch lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Parramatta are Premiership contenders.........You'd be rich, heard it again tonight on Channel 9 News, based on their win over the Panthers.

Newsflash for you "One hot day doesn't make a Summer".

It's becoming laughable the amount of stories we hear about he Eels each and every year as this being THEIR YEAR. Yet year after year they keep finding a way to disappoint their desperately loyal fans who seem to think that ONE win over the reigning premiers will see them as title contenders this year.

I can't see them making top 4 and the 8 could even be a stretch but they do have enough talent to at least make the 8, it's just that they don't have the depth and their coach isn't that great in comparison to other NRL coaches.

While ever Brad Arthur is their coach they will continue to fall short of premiership success.
Eels Dragons grand final for mine, the April/May premiers :tearsofjoy:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are off to a good start (in game commentary)