I just Love The Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am also guilty of this... but i think it is time to stop. If this was whinging about your wife we would have been divorced a million times over.

But the fact is we all love our team, we love our belovered bulldogs. I am sure we are hurting inside and thats why we will never divorce our team.

Even if we won 10 in a row and then lost we will still then asked for some change or Des is a Manly man and he is old school and needs to go.

To be honest we are all whinging about our team and who should coach and who needs to be in the team. Which players we should have signed and should have sacked and bla bla bla. It is getting more than boring.
Let's trust DES and His players. I am sure they know more than we do even though we all think we will make a better coach or even play better then the players.

I make a commitment that I will be positive cause that is True Love. I was born into this team and I will die into this team. We are not perfect and every team has its ups and downs. Maybe we are just that team that is going through that cycle and soon we will lift and or something will change and we will all be MAYBE happy again.

I love you all
Peace out
M.Z

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Trust a bloke who has refused to change the game plan for the last 5 years? I'm convinced Hasler is here purely for a pay day. How can the club justify his salary and yet deliver fuck all?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
and here comes the negativity...

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Reaction score
You love our club you are a true supporter like me I love my club for 40 years I will never let go go dogs

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am also guilty of this... but i think it is time to stop. If this was whinging about your wife we would have been divorced a million times over.

But the fact is we all love our team, we love our belovered bulldogs. I am sure we are hurting inside and thats why we will never divorce our team.

Even if we won 10 in a row and then lost we will still then asked for some change or Des is a Manly man and he is old school and needs to go.

To be honest we are all whinging about our team and who should coach and who needs to be in the team. Which players we should have signed and should have sacked and bla bla bla. It is getting more than boring.
Let's trust DES and His players. I am sure they know more than we do even though we all think we will make a better coach or even play better then the players.

I make a commitment that I will be positive cause that is True Love. I was born into this team and I will die into this team. We are not perfect and every team has its ups and downs. Maybe we are just that team that is going through that cycle and soon we will lift and or something will change and we will all be MAYBE happy again.

I love you all
Peace out
M.Z
Well said. I completely agree. As soon as we start winning people might get over their prejudice momentarily, but im sure they will still pick at all the negative aspects they see as well.
I think bulldogs fans over the last 30 years or so have become used to success. This is a good thing. But right now there is disharmony because of des. I get it. And ill be calling for his head if we fail this year too. But i agree with you. Des knows a whole lot more about each individual player at our club then anyone on here could ever fantasize about, and a lot more about the game then any of us. Im not talking him up here, but consecutive top 8s and 2 grandfinals isnt a "BAD" record. Sure i wish we won the two, but life isnt always a fairytale like for south sydney.
Last year was a shit way to finish the season and it left a bad taste in everyones mouth. Mine included. But you know what, get over it. I did. I knew i had to if i wanted to enjoy this year. I left aside my illfeeling towards des and how the team finished, and im looking forward to the year ahead. Im also quietly confident. im not expecting to win the comp, but i think we will be there abouts come the end of the year.

GO THE DOGGIES!!!!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs!!
The club has given me so many great moments.
But this season is one I am least excited about possibly ever.
I will always support and watch and buy my membership.
But without a halfback of quality the team will probably be competitive but we are a long way behind the best teams in this competition.

Reactions: DT

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still love the dogs, but we just can't foot it with top 4 teams consistently
We will beat good teams this year but lack a killer instinct, we are almost too clean these days
Maybe it's in fear

Status
Not open for further replies.