I just Love The Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still love the dogs, but we just can't foot it with top 4 teams consistently
We will beat good teams this year but lack a killer instinct, we are almost too clean these days
Maybe it's in fear
Isnt Des our killer instinct?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is the best lol .. not for the O.P but for the several 'posts of the year' contenders.....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love the club, just as I'd love my child if he was a junkie and liar. But I wouldn't believe him if he promised to go straight - just as I don't believe the Dogs when they say things will improve and we'll win a game.

Reactions: DT

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am also guilty of this... but i think it is time to stop. If this was whinging about your wife we would have been divorced a million times over.

But the fact is we all love our team, we love our belovered bulldogs. I am sure we are hurting inside and thats why we will never divorce our team.

Even if we won 10 in a row and then lost we will still then asked for some change or Des is a Manly man and he is old school and needs to go.

To be honest we are all whinging about our team and who should coach and who needs to be in the team. Which players we should have signed and should have sacked and bla bla bla. It is getting more than boring.
Let's trust DES and His players. I am sure they know more than we do even though we all think we will make a better coach or even play better then the players.

I make a commitment that I will be positive cause that is True Love. I was born into this team and I will die into this team. We are not perfect and every team has its ups and downs. Maybe we are just that team that is going through that cycle and soon we will lift and or something will change and we will all be MAYBE happy again.

I love you all
Peace out
M.Z
Mikey, NO ONE will stop supporting the Bulldogs. What we're fed up with is a coach who is well past his used-by date, and a CEO who resembles Shrek wearing a cheap $2 wig. It's the powers that be that we've had it with.

Capiche?

Status
Not open for further replies.