I hate this society we live in, wtf is wrong with ppl these days

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some people like to set the world on fire and watch it burn, I feel like that is the society we live in today. We are living in a time where it seems as though we are being pushed into a more divided society than a united one, whether through race, sexuality, religion, political etc. I blame MSM for most of this undoing with their specific narratives designed to ignite confliction between the groups.
You only have to watch The Checkout or Media Watch to confirm this contrived media outrage and manipulation of our news.

Depending on which outlet...it can be the exact opposite presented "facts".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You will enjoy this then Wendog. The great man himself, Mr Donald J Trump :tonguewink:

OMG I truly did not deserve that! Lol

Strangely tho I can see how some are missing him hahaha. He'll be back.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So much for a serious outrage thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of hyperbole, this gem from news.com.au (of course nobody will read the actual article before taking to emojis to show their outrage)...

1618374784658.png

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of hyperbole, this gem from news.com.au (of course nobody will read the actual article before taking to emojis to show their outrage)...

View attachment 23089
yeh I have seen a chick on the today show saying that we should be asking permission from our baby/todder before we change their nappy.....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

View attachment 23089
I mean, I was taught about sex education at 4 or 5. Obviously not on purpose but back in the day of video stores, my family rented some movies and they hired Felix the Cat for me. Well, instead of the video clerk putting Felix the Cat in the movie case, they put in Fritz the Cat. Parents went out that night, my babysitter put on the movie for me to watch and if any of you have seen Fritz the Cat, then you'll understand all this totally.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This is nothing but diarrhea coming from the news room to create outrage as usual.

#FakeNews

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
best things parents can do is teach traditional values to there kids. I do this with mine. Dont care what other people think, but am firm on you don’t have to support and like everyone, and if you have a different view so be it. If others think it’s mean or offensive, guess what that’s there problem not yours.