I hate this society we live in, wtf is wrong with ppl these days

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The headlines for these stories of course are there to generate outrage.

Whilst i can see where some of their theories are coming from, I don't agree with them at all. It might at least get some people thinking a bit about how they address others, but its not like we are going to stop using words like mum and dad. Don't stress.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Whilst i can see where some of their theories are coming from, I don't agree with them at all. It might at least get some people thinking a bit about how they address others, but its not like we are going to stop using words like mum and dad. Don't stress.
the problem is that they are going to encourage your kids not to use those terms which is ridiculous.
you do not have a real voice these days unless you are a minority... this encourages kids to be a minority.

for example someones boy dresses up as a girl as young boys sometimes do but these days ppl are like oh are you confused about your sexuality would you rather be a girl etc all the young boy sees is that he is getting extra attention so he will play on that as kids do, next thing you know the boys parents get the kid a sex change even though the boy doesnt really know what he is getting in to...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the problem is that they are going to encourage your kids not to use those terms which is ridiculous.
you do not have a real voice these days unless you are a minority... this encourages kids to be a minority.

for example someones boy dresses up as a girl as young boys sometimes do but these days ppl are like oh are you confused about your sexuality would you rather be a girl etc all the young boy sees is that he is getting extra attention so he will play on that as kids do, next thing you know the boys parents get the kid a sex change even though the boy doesnt really know what he is getting in to...
its not really going encourage kids to do anything - its never going to be an actual policy is schools, despite the emotional headline and the photo of the little girl in the article.

Its one unheard of group (seriously has anyone heard of the "The North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network "?) having a say. No school is going to adopt any of this, and in a week it will be forgotten about.

Seriously, news outlets hire researchers to specifically trawl press releases and the internet for this type of fringe stuff because it generates clicks.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its not really going encourage kids to do anything - its never going to be an actual policy is schools, despite the emotional headline and the photo of the little girl in the article.

Its one unheard of group (seriously has anyone heard of the "The North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network "?) having a say. No school is going to adopt any of this, and in a week it will be forgotten about.
I really hope so mate.
but look at the shopping centres in sydney these days cant put up xmas decorations because it offends the muslim shop owners....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope so mate.
but look at the shopping centres in sydney these days cant put up xmas decorations because it offends the muslim shop owners....
Does this REALLY happen though? I remember a couple of years ago Ray Hadley had a go at DFO or something... but although i no longer live in Sydney, I haven't seen any actual examples of a major shopping centre not having xmas decorations.

(TBH, I'd rather shopping centres didn't have Christmas shit up - don't you get sick of hearing Jingle Bells from October - maybe i'm just a grumpy bastard when it comes to these things?)

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this REALLY happen though? I remember a couple of years ago Ray Hadley had a go at DFO or something... but although i no longer live in Sydney, I haven't seen any actual examples of a major shopping centre not having xmas decorations.

(TBH, I'd rather shopping centres didn't have Christmas shit up - don't you get sick of hearing Jingle Bells from October - maybe i'm just a grumpy bastard when it comes to these things?)
yeh DFO homebush. 99 percent of muslims dont care at all its just the stupid shopping centres that come up with this garbage trying not to offend ppl.
instead that makes muslims become an unfair target.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just on the last paragraph. One of my housemates oldest friends has a 23yo son that is planning to have a sex change. They've been seeing mental health professionals about it since they were about 17 and weren't able to get hormone therapy until they were 21. So it's not been a simple path for the young fellow to get to the point where he got the ok to have the operations. I haven't looked into the legalities of this type of thing, but I'd suspect that at best the parents of kids who see a sex change as their future plans at best would be able to support their kid in dressing as a girl/boy.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I agree to cause out rage but some people genuinely believe in it ,which is a load of of shit ,but the over reaction from the fear of being put on the spot .
Like that gay time thing I was speaking to a group of lesbians at a pub and they bring it up they were pissing themselves saying its a crock of shit.
Then they jumped on the pro noun thing say " we eat pussy its pretty simple " I think you will find most " minorities " don't come up with shit but when its put out there business, governments, companies shit themselves and try to over compensate non issues

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people like to set the world on fire and watch it burn, I feel like that is the society we live in today. We are living in a time where it seems as though we are being pushed into a more divided society than a united one, whether through race, sexuality, religion, political etc. I blame MSM for most of this undoing with their specific narratives designed to ignite confliction between the groups.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree to cause out rage but some people genuinely believe in it ,which is a load of of shit ,but the over reaction from the fear of being put on the spot .
Like that gay time thing I was speaking to a group of lesbians at a pub and they bring it up they were pissing themselves saying its a crock of shit.
Then they jumped on the pro noun thing say " we eat pussy its pretty simple " I think you will find most " minorities " don't come up with shit but when its put out there business, governments, companies shit themselves and try to over compensate non issues
What were you doing in a gay bar?

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people like to set the world on fire and watch it burn, I feel like that is the society we live in today. We are living in a time where it seems as though we are being pushed into a more divided society than a united one, whether through race, sexuality, religion, political etc. I blame MSM for most of this undoing with their specific narratives designed to ignite confliction between the groups.
bro I agree 100%.
No one should be getting special treatment unless the have a legit disability and needs special help.
treat everyone else equal.
beat the shit out of bullies, thats one thing i really hate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Seriously, news outlets hire researchers to specifically trawl press releases and the internet for this type of fringe stuff because it generates clicks.
And Cambridge Analytica direct it to appropriate feeds ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I'd love Jingle Bells :grinning: its bloody Mariah Carey Al I Want for Christmas on repeat up here :grinning: