News I guess all the talk about pay losing the dressing room might be true

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where is the moron fairytale member that said I was full of it when I told him Rhys Martin and other players are off him coz of his tactics and personal agenda
There was nothing wrong with martins fitness pre round one and chn on the weekend was another nail in the coffin.
When the wrong players are dropped and held accountable whilst others get free reign that can only lead to player disharmony and friction within the club

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where is the moron fairytale member that said I was full of it when I told him Rhys Martin and other players are off him coz of his tactics and personal agenda
There was nothing wrong with martins fitness pre round one and chn on the weekend was another nail in the coffin.
When the wrong players are dropped and held accountable whilst others get free reign that can only lead to player disharmony and friction within the club
You don’t even need any inside info to see Pay plays favourites. It’s clear to anyone who he likes and who he doesn’t. Once you’re on his shit list it looks like it’s impossible to get off. Pay needs to go ASAP.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s no coaching tactics that say repeatedly dropping the ball is a good thing.
I was waiting for some paluka to say someting as ignorant as this.... RFM drops ball repeatedly trying to run edge lines his never been able to run whilst Martin and CHN who run some of the best are nowhere to be seen. ALLLL COACH!!

YOU WANT ANOTHER ONE? KNOCKONBORRRRR!!! Kids had half a season as a winger in reggies yet his thrown on the wing in first grade as if his the next big thing for NSW SOO...

AND regardless if they drop balls... What about when they don't drop balls... What kind of shit footy are we witnessing?

Last edited:

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He lost me last year.
Even if you dont agree with your boss you still need to turn up put your best effort in you consirantly can and turn up for your fellow teamate!

Pay dean out, move on and get a decent fucking coach please

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shattering players confidence and zero man management are his specialities
Part of why rfm dropped it 10 times was he didn’t know whether he was going or coming from the side
Waking around on egg shells whilst others ala Elliot Jackson knockonbir floppa repeatedly get away with murder mistakes wise

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He made him 18th man. If anybody got injured in the warm up, CHN would fill in.

Which of course screwed reggies cos they were down an interchange player when he went off. I’m sure he would’ve been good to put on at centre when Holland did his knee...
Unique tactic

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can put such clauses in contracts anymore. Dogs tried to do it with Hasler and it got rejected hard.

Put simply:
Players grow concerns early in the season about the coach for 2020.
Board get concerned that they also can't attract players due to a question mark over the 2020 Bulldogs coach.
Board shit the bed and renew coach for another year.
*fast forward a few completely shitty weeks/games*
Players are growing fed up over the coach.
Club cannot attract players with said coach.

Pretty much they've backed themselves into a nice corner.

Keep Pay on as Asst Coach, or end up paying out a contract in advance as well as employ another staff member in his place.

It's better to let him see out 1 more year as Assistant.

How can you hate Tony?
His rehab and injury management are out of date, won’t listen to the players and tells them when they should be ready to return to training.We have players here now from many other clubs and he is to old school.Still riding on the Andersons shirt tails.....just the messenger don’t shoot me

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His rehab and injury management are out of date, won’t listen to the players and tells them when they should be ready to return to training.We have players here now from many other clubs and he is to old school.Still riding on the Andersons shirt tails.....just the messenger don’t shoot me
Lol since when did the players become the experts in physiotherapy and injury management...

Half the idiots cant even spell their names properly. If they wernt footy players they would be bikies or labourers.

Ayoubs resume and degrees speak for themselves.

Reaction score
CHN, Martin and Lachlan Lewis need to come back this week. My team for tomorrow:

1 Meaney
2 Okunbor
3 Montoya
4 Crichton
5 Smith
6 Foran
7 Lewis
8 Tolman
9 JMK
10 Ogden
11 Jackson
12 CHN
13 Martin
14 Smith
15 Fualalo
16 Napa
17 Toomaga

Drop Elliott!!!!!!!

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol since when did the players become the experts in physiotherapy and injury management...

Half the idiots cant even spell their names properly. If they wernt footy players they would be bikies or labourers.

Ayoubs resume and degrees speak for themselves.
His resume states that he is qualified no problems there,so does Dean Pays.I remember at the start of the year that Tony belittled Nu Brown about spending more time on social media than rehab..he was probably right but should never have made it public.He has said other
players weren’t where they should be in regards to getting back to full training.Recently said Foran would be out for many weeks more than he was,and I know Foran disregarded Tony’s rehab program and look at the result.
These guys have been treating injuries all their careers and I think they would know their bodies better than anyone.Seems that their opinion is not being listened to is what I hear..

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
CHN, Martin and Lachlan Lewis need to come back this week. My team for tomorrow:

1 Meaney
2 Okunbor
3 Montoya
4 Crichton
5 Smith
6 Foran
7 Lewis
8 Tolman
9 JMK
10 Ogden
11 Jackson
12 CHN
13 Martin
14 Smith
15 Fualalo
16 Napa
17 Toomaga

Drop Elliott!!!!!!!
Nice team. Only changes i would do to that is move Jackson to.lock and martin at 2nd row. Hoppa back in and never see Okenbur in fg ever again. He is out for a while still thank fcuk.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Why what have they done wrong? They have stuck to the game plan every game and tried their arses off to stay in the game.

Its not their fault they have been thrown into positions they cant play in or a very inexperienced in nor is it their fault Pay keeps on chopping and changing players not giving anyone a chance to gel with their respected team mates.

ITS ALL SHIT COACHING!! ALL OF IT!
no it's not, don't be an idiot

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
team list tomorrow will be interesting haha #payout
Pay's dream team.

1. Adam Elliott
2. Adam Elliott's cat
3. Adam Elliott's dog
4. Adam Elliott's wife
5. Adam Elliott's Mum
6. Adam Elliott's Dad
7. Adam Elliott's Grandmother
8. Adam Elliott's Grandfather
9. Adam Elliott's Sister
10. Adam Elliott's Brother
11. Adam Elliott's Father in Law
12. Adam Elliott's Mother in Law
13. Adam Elliott's Brother in Law

14. Adam Elliott's Sister in Law
15. Adam Elliott's neighbour
16. Adam Elliott's local uber driver
17. Clay Priest

His resume states that he is qualified no problems there,so does Dean Pays.I remember at the start of the year that Tony belittled Nu Brown about spending more time on social media than rehab..he was probably right but should never have made it public.He has said other
players weren’t where they should be in regards to getting back to full training.Recently said Foran would be out for many weeks more than he was,and I know Foran disregarded Tony’s rehab program and look at the result.
These guys have been treating injuries all their careers and I think they would know their bodies better than anyone.Seems that their opinion is not being listened to is what I hear..
Ayoub is one of the best in the business. Highly skilled, highly respected, and has worked with some of the top teams.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/s...y/news-story/d8fbd6fe0bc8111065f3f2714e942570

June 3, 2019 12:22pm

Bulldogs coach Dean Pay is again the most under-pressure coach in the NRL with a new report of player dissent at Canterbury.

Fresh from a miserable loss to the under-strength Raiders on Saturday night, the pressure is building on Pay.

The Bulldogs have dropped to the bottom of the NRL ladder with just three wins from 12 games.

The Daily Telegraph on Monday reported Bulldogs players are beginning to question the coach’s performance and his tactics.

“Questions need to be asked about why Pay’s contract was extended earlier this year,” editor-at-large Phil Rothfield wrote on Monday.

“There are rumblings from the players about their preparation and tactics. This story will not go away anytime soon.”

The Bulldogs handed Pay a 12-month contract extension earlier this year, despite the club’s concerning start to the season.

It is the same mistake the club made under its previous board of directors when Des Hasler was granted a long-term contract extension in the same year he was eventually terminated.

Pay on Saturday night pleaded for Bulldogs supporters to keep the faith in the direction the team is heading in.
Buzz making up stories again...anything to undermine the Dogs. Hes getting too much to bare...come on Hughsey lets go to town on the salary cap rorting at the Sharks when they won the comp, the handling of bubbler Carney, the turning the blind eye over Barbas substance abuse long before the GF....not to mention Flanagan and the peptides. Sharks stories that just wont go away.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol Dean Pay has been an assiatant coach under well established coaches. He was in no was qualified to take over a club at the start of a rebuild. VERY Poor comparison.

You are taking the NuBrown comment way out of context. And lets be honest, nubrown has had it in for the club for a while. He will blame anyone but himself for not making it big.

And Foran. Just lol. His injury history and amount of games played over the past 4 years says more than enough about his body than he personally could ever. His body was busted before he got here. His body is still busted. His body will continue to be busted. Foran should not be making decisions for himself period. We all know how that works out for him.

You say players know their body. To an extent. They know when something hurts or not. Or know a range of motion a shoulder can go for example. They dont know how to interpret SURGEON results (which tony goes off).

Players should play the game. Leave the difficult stuff to the experts. Idiots.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
@NRLBulldogsFans
Rumour Alert

Bulldogs in a race with Newcastle to sign Sharks hooker Jayden Brailey for 2020. It would be a massive pick up for the Bulldogs.
Also Rhyse Martin could be off to Parramatta this year, also CHN and RFM looking for new teams on 2020

3:05 PM - 3 Jun 2019

From Twitter, CHN has had a falling out with Pay wants out. Don't know how true but there is more and more smoke.