News I guess all the talk about pay losing the dressing room might be true

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have no more doubt that the fraud "coach" has lost the boys and if he hasn't lost them already, he is one or two games away at best.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...let’s throw a new coach to the wolves, I’m sure there’s 2 or 3 more coaches careers this side could destroy...lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not one of the better footy minds just an old dog, but for what its worth..

Its a good question and probably a hard one for supporters to answer neutrally while we are getting the shit kicked out of us every week.. I personally now think its a combination just like a plane crash. Its not just one issue but a collective of bad choices, decisions and mistakes (some made and some inherited) that has us we where we currently are.

Hindsight is usually the genius of people who are not actually at the coalface or involved personally so the punters normally have to rely on what they think is happening. A good example of this is DWZ signing with us, no-one on here or the so-called professionals (Kent, Rothfield etc) had mail on that until after it was already done.

Des, Cleal and the previous boards actions and back end deals with Eastwood, Mbye and She-Rex etc etc. letting players of quality go like Damian Cook and signings likes of Woods and Foran (financially with Foran and also injury risk) have all contributed to the mess inherited by the new board and the coach.

But like all good plane crashes it doesn't end there because the new board has re-signed the current coach and also the likes Michael Lichaa who is now in reggies and overseen the departure of the Morris boys and Klem. Added to this is a number of players that the professionals and the supporters alike dont understand why they are selected week in week out when they seem to be riddled with mistakes or a lack of effort and some are stuck in reggies who are trying their guts out and appear to be better options?

And then there is the discussion of the player recruitment team their plan and whats happening with our Juniors...(too long to discuss here.)

Hopefully like I mentioned on another thread, the board actually has a plan and is keeping its cards close to its chest, but with the constant floggings and growing unrest of supporters they will need to act soon one way or another. They will have to either share what their plan is (even some of it) or at the very least make a clear directive that the board like the supporters is also not happy with the current direction of the team and that if things dont improve by a certain time frame that the coach will be gone or some other action plan (outside help. extra coaches or assistance) or even a football manager above Pay might be installed.

Surely they cant deny there is a problem?

The clock is ticking and I hope Lynne, Chris and the rest of the board can read the time and the mood of its supporters and sponsors..
Outstanding post.. Not one of the better footy minds? Don’t know about that! Great answer..I think you nailed it..

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s true we BETTER SEE CHN AND DWZ IN THE SIDE FOR FUCK SAKE OR WE WULL SACK THE COACH!!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They are both in it thank god But CHN ant starting fuck sake

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise Canterbury have never sacked a coach mid season. They have always been moved on in the off-season.
Not true Kevin Moore in 2011 round 18 got the boot and Jim dymock took over as caretaker coach