Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we get the spoon in his first season, that is tbaz levels
He's already won as many games as Baz did in his entire time here. We also play a way better style. It's nowhere near as bad as when Baz was here.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cry me a fucking river you cahunts, try being a QLD dogs supporter for the last Ten years, you pussies don’t know what pain is….

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Don't give up we are building a high quality squad. Our CCup and flegg sides are looking stacked, and unlike previous years looks like has first grade quality. Just takes time to translate to first grade. We clearly need 2 quality props or 4 if we don't resign Thompson and Waddell from somewhere..England? That being said the parra game was disappointing, probs our worst of the year. Para are shit and we should have done better. Just didn't turn up in defence. CC also clearly got the team wrong. Parra have a big pack that needed to win, Had to have Pele for Rajab and maybe Sutton as well. Can't run Edwards and Morrin, have to choose 1.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a bit harsh. Granted they weren’t the most talented players for us but you cannot question their effort
Not questioning their efforts! They were duds for us but pros for the warriors, they just never cared.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah well, try being a QLD dogs supporter who’s son supports the cows/broncs??
You can’t beat me at this game KAZ :laughing:
I can & I will. :laughing:

My older sister is a Roosters supporter & nephew a Knights supporter. Both of them support the Blues.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what… I’m also the same but not at that level yet! All I want is to be competitive and play some finals football. Have something to look forward to! I’m sick to death of convincing my son we were a force back in the day, since he has started following the footy we have been nothing but rubbish. This club is not a wooden spoon club and is one of the biggest clubs in Sydney so I don’t understand how we just can’t get out of this rut. No matter who we sign they just replace the crap we got rid of. It’s so frustrating!

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ciraldo basically said what you said
Yeah, Cameron's problem has never been what he says...
the problem starts with the fullback
No, the problem starts with the coach, who happens to be the bloke who picks the fullback, and apparently keeps picking him even though that "experiment" failed more than 8 rounds ago - if not sometime during the pre-season (probably by letting the dud train there at all).

The real worry is that Ciraldo "sees" something in Perham that no one else sees (and has shown no signs of on the field - not even a glimpse); which means if Hayze somehow becomes the next Reece Walsh, his coach is suddenly and inspired genius, but...
...if he becomes the next, well Hayze Perham, then he looks like a right-royal tit - which he now does.

It's troubling that he could not back out of his "experiment" when the season still had a chance of building toward a top 8 finish. Continually picking him has done no favours to the blokes in the middle that are now being blamed (mostly justified, but...) for not being able to implement "the plan".

Wasn't Hayze' big selling point his ability to organise the defence? Genius!

But hey, at least everyone is "connected". Much like being hand-cuffed to the Titanic as it slices its hull on an iceberg. Yay for "connection"!

I don't think Ciraldo can't coach. I don't think he is (even close to) TBaz2.0, BUT he doesn't just get a "free pass" either. He's earned this criticism.
Hopefully, he can learn (and quickly) because the role/job of a "Head Coach" is VERY different to that of an assistant. Even though he knows that, does he KNOW it? We'll see.

If he doesn't back up his press conference words this week (again) with real action, then it might signal the beginning of the end.
No, he won't be sacked anytime soon, but when the inevitable demise occurs, you will be able to look back to now. Today's team announcement is (possibly) the most important pivotal moment of his young head coaching career - let's see what he's got (if anything).

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Yeah, Cameron's problem has never been what he says...

No, the problem starts with the coach, who happens to be the bloke who picks the fullback, and apparently keeps picking him even though that "experiment" failed more than 8 rounds ago - if not sometime during the pre-season (probably by letting the dud train there at all).

The real worry is that Ciraldo "sees" something in Perham that no one else sees (and has shown no signs of on the field - not even a glimpse); which means if Hayze somehow becomes the next Reece Walsh, his coach is suddenly and inspired genius, but...
...if he becomes the next, well Hayze Perham, then he looks like a right-royal tit - which he now does.

It's troubling that he could not back out of his "experiment" when the season still had a chance of building toward a top 8 finish. Continually picking him has done no favours to the blokes in the middle that are now being blamed (mostly justified, but...) for not being able to implement "the plan".

Wasn't Hayze' big selling point his ability to organise the defence? Genius!

But hey, at least everyone is "connected". Much like being hand-cuffed to the Titanic as it slices its hull on an iceberg. Yay for "connection"!

I don't think Ciraldo can't coach. I don't think he is (even close to) TBaz2.0, BUT he doesn't just get a "free pass" either. He's earned this criticism.
Hopefully, he can learn (and quickly) because the role/job of a "Head Coach" is VERY different to that of an assistant. Even though he knows that, does he KNOW it? We'll see.

If he doesn't back up his press conference words this week (again) with real action, then it might signal the beginning of the end.
No, he won't be sacked anytime soon, but when the inevitable demise occurs, you will be able to look back to now. Today's team announcement is (possibly) the most important pivotal moment of his young head coaching career - let's see what he's got (if anything).
I hated how Perham fielded a kick a few metres from the goal line then tried to run and got forced back in goal. The Parrascum scored from the ensuing drop-out.

Perham had more than enough time to just drop to the ground. Basically nearly every other c**t playing NRL would have gone to ground immediately.

This is one example of many but is illustrative of the point that Perham must go.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got no evidence except the fkn bulldog jersey I’ve supported since I was a kid. We will be back and when we are back we will remind the NRL what real support looks like
The majority of the 33866 supporters turned up for the team that is coming 15th.
Imagine if we were coming 1st !!!
Maybe that's what is scaring News Crap & the National Rorts League :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The majority of the 33866 supporters turned up for the team that is coming 15th.
Imagine if we were coming 1st !!!
Maybe that's what is scaring News Crap & the National Rorts League.
Why would it scare them? Wouldn’t that be good for the game? A successful bulldogs team means the competition is in a good spot. We have the most fanatical fans

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Don't give up we are building a high quality squad. Our CCup and flegg sides are looking stacked, and unlike previous years looks like has first grade quality. Just takes time to translate to first grade. We clearly need 2 quality props or 4 if we don't resign Thompson and Waddell from somewhere..England? That being said the parra game was disappointing, probs our worst of the year. Para are shit and we should have done better. Just didn't turn up in defence. CC also clearly got the team wrong. Parra have a big pack that needed to win, Had to have Pele for Rajab and maybe Sutton as well. Can't run Edwards and Morrin, have to choose 1.
No one is going to give up and if they do then see you later but it’s just prolonged frustration.