I give up

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was it Tbaz who wanted yardage wingers?? We need some yardage props.

A yardage winger or centre to take some pressure of Kiraz would also be a huge plus.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fear Gus will walk away from this rabble of a club and this once great club will.be forever condemned to fighting for the wooden spoon year in year out. .

Relegation From the comp does not seem so bad when considering that the dogs may perpetual be a wooden spoon team /laughing stock of the sporting world and with no hope /no joy and only misery and depression befalling tired supporters.
Gus ain’t going anywhere. His reputation is on the line.

Chuppachup

Waterboy
Reaction score
1.wilson
2.skelton
3.kiraz
4.burns
5.addo car
6.averillo
7.burton
8.king
9.mahony
10.tpj
11.preston
12.edwards
13.ko
14.flange
15.pele
16.sutton
17.hughes
This is probably the best we have

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Amazing turnout by the fans and members, wish I could say the same thing about the team.

Pangai was totally schooled by Moses.

We need players that can tackle in this team. Too many shirt grabbers.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Flanagan should get a run next game. I’d also bring in Pele, Burns and Nu Brown.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thats it. Done.

Its been 8 years of shit. Just no sign of improving. Zero. Nothing to look forward to. No players to build around or excite. Just nothing.

No coach to show balls and structure. CC has got no idea and is another overhyped assistant with no clue of how to manage players. Buddy buddy assistants JUST DONT CUT IT AS FIRST GRADE COACHES!

The club is finished as an NRL force. We are now an NSW cup level only club. Just fold. End my misery. Cause otherwise ill still watch and kill myself every week.

For the ***** that will just say "leave you're not a real fan bla bla bla" ... i say "ok cool, bye".
Fuk off then niff nuff no one gives a fuck what you think

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Burns and Nu Brown are both good footy players.
Pele is a goer and Flanagan will probably show up our midget hooker.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sadistic, I'm used to the pain.
Funny that. I was quite numb to it today. Didn't get angry or raise my voice - just watch the Eels chalk up easy points, as I've watched teams do it to us for over half a decade. I guess I've just become immune to the unfolding disaster of another season.

Record for and against, and rapidly heading toward the wooden spoon.

There is a bit more effort this year, but the team is headless, like every other year.

Sad thing is, I was around to enjoy the Bulldogs of old. This excuse of a side is not my Bulldogs.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuk off then niff nuff no one gives a fuck what you think
I care that a fan is upset by a lackluster performance when so much was promised earlier this year. I'm sure that fans who have had enough will still be there next week, because that's what we do; but it helps to sometimes get it off our chests.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats it. Done.

Its been 8 years of shit. Just no sign of improving. Zero. Nothing to look forward to. No players to build around or excite. Just nothing.

No coach to show balls and structure. CC has got no idea and is another overhyped assistant with no clue of how to manage players. Buddy buddy assistants JUST DONT CUT IT AS FIRST GRADE COACHES!

The club is finished as an NRL force. We are now an NSW cup level only club. Just fold. End my misery. Cause otherwise ill still watch and kill myself every week.

For the ***** that will just say "leave you're not a real fan bla bla bla" ... i say "ok cool, bye".
Fuck off and I hope the door fucks you in the arse on the way out

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
In all honesty you got it pretty wrong.

CC is a very good coach with a good eye. He is clearly sifting through the team constantly changing and chopping to figure out the best moves to move forward. This was always a feel for it year... Like a car owner learning how to drive his new car.

In saying that we are lacking in 2 departments though and they are pretty big ones,....

Brains and Brawn.

Our brain is severely inexperienced, will take a few years to get NRL standard, no solution in sight to that!

Our Brawn is all over the shop.. we have no muscle.. if we do its depleted or in reserves.

Only solutions moving forward are 3 key signings. x2 experienced props x1 experienced half.
I'd say the team is more like a new phone that makes a simple phone call an exercise in frustration.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Watch the post match presser. Ciraldo basically said what you said - at least the part about giving the NSW Cup players a go.
Give the reggies a go.......yeah who do you pull up to replace okunbour, Harrison, Waddel and others.....Max King is playing busted for the last few rounds....reggies offer us Jayden Tanner, Topine and not much else in the fwds........Topine has been tried before and fails to make ground much like Okunbour, Hoffman has nothing going for him and Pele struggles to get past 35 mins at NRL level. Frankly there is not a lot of help from below.....they are doing well in a boys competition, but not ready for the NRL week in week out

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe stop looking at Reggie's, Gus Gould at Penrith signed JFH from Windsor Wolves, he said to Jim Jones come watch this young guy go, he just wants to kill people.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wake up to yourselves, Gus has most, if not all lower grades firing on all cylinders - we have not had this junior level success in years, his plan IS working.

Ciro can only do so much with what he has available, no one should be blaming him, it’s Fkn stupidity.

here’s the tip, if your a fanatical fan that can’t handle the cards we were dealt with this year, don’t post after losses - not healthy for you and it sounds childish.
The fk are you talking about. Strong Flegg team has nothing to do with Gus, moreso those who came before him

We’ve always had a strong nsw cup team cos we sign exclusively strong nsw cup players and shit first graders.

First grade team is shithouse cos we have a bunch of nsw cup players mixed with severely overpaid average first graders most of which lured Here by Gus.

Please take off the embarrassing Gus goggles

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats it. Done.

I’m with u mate, just can’t decide whether to convert to a warriors or dolphins fan. I really like what both clubs are doing