I give up

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we somehow manage to hit rock bottom Potter has to come back in.

Either that or old man Flanagan. He is in Hunt's ear so bring them both in. Junior can have the 14 spot and push Mahoney.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This fuckin team pisses me the fuck off but I will be there this week at Shark park. Nulla riot 2.0

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we somehow manage to hit rock bottom Potter has to come back in.

Either that or old man Flanagan. He is in Hunt's ear so bring them both in. Junior can have the 14 spot and push Mahoney.
CC is not going to get fired.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In all honesty you got it pretty wrong.

CC is a very good coach with a good eye. He is clearly sifting through the team constantly changing and chopping to figure out the best moves to move forward. This was always a feel for it year... Like a car owner learning how to drive his new car.

In saying that we are lacking in 2 departments though and they are pretty big ones,....

Brains and Brawn.

Our brain is severely inexperienced, will take a few years to get NRL standard, no solution in sight to that!

Our Brawn is all over the shop.. we have no muscle.. if we do its depleted or in reserves.

Only solutions moving forward are 3 key signings. x2 experienced props x1 experienced half.
Its not all gloom. Some green shoots.
Agree about a half (Hunt or Trindall would assist.) Nothing soon here I think.

If not, then Rajab looks our best bet to me in the interim.
Crichton should hopefully resolve full back in 2024.
Thompson and Kikau would help plug a lot of the forward gap. But no luck in 2023 so far. Will need to replace Thommo anyhow come 2024.

TPJ has left me so disappointed. Thought he was a great get. Seems like he’s another Tony Williams. Needs a great spine to unlock his potential.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't deserve to be fired or demoted. He inherited a shit squad. He needs time.
Agree! He’s literally working with that he has *needs to fuck perham off though* hope to see changes for the Sharks game

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
IF Gus cant save us within 5 yrs , then we are in deeper shit then we are.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone who is saying CC is a decent coach, how can you tell? Way too early to see if he’s decent or not.
At the moment in my opinion, he's nowhere near it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ll be honest 80% of the complaining on here is utter bullshit and purely an overreacting. But today, biggest rival the fans showed up anticipating ATLEAST a close competitive game that’s bare minimum btw and they served up a my shit dipped in cabbage. The wastefulness is the first half, defensively inept and no pride to even go set for set and score some tries second half made me sick. Ciraldo is showing his a rookie coach with the mentality and approach our players had to that game, not writing him of by no means but he has a lot to learn footy is 70% mental don’t give a shit if you know Sir Alex Ferguson master tactics there’s more to footy then that today is a hard lesson.
These systems Ciro heralds as our style of play.

Anyone have any idea what he is trying to get them to play.

There used to be a guy on here BigM? who broke down the tactics and gameplans...love for him to return and expain what our "system" is that Ciro has taught them this year...there doesn't seem to be much substance to it so far :(

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I care that a fan is upset by a lackluster performance when so much was promised earlier this year. I'm sure that fans who have had enough will still be there next week, because that's what we do; but it helps to sometimes get it off our chests.
At least some people get it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So where’s your stats to back this up, how many times has Averillo used this power and fend to put Kiraz away for points ?

Cause I’m not seeing it, I see Averillo sprint away for a try when someone else creates room for him ..

People need to realise scoring 4 try’s & letting in 6 try’s and missing a stack of tackles does not equate ..

Does my head in that people can’t see that Averillo is a running 6, after 60 games he’s just maturing into that phase where that experience and speed would make him lethal there ..
To be honest I'm just as staggered you think he is a running 6, completely lacks the confidence and is a little scared of getting belted which is what a good few mobile second rowers would do and then he is fd for the rest of the game(and meanwhile still missing tackles for fun just a bit closer infield lol)

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Give the reggies a go.......yeah who do you pull up to replace okunbour, Harrison, Waddel and others.....Max King is playing busted for the last few rounds....reggies offer us Jayden Tanner, Topine and not much else in the fwds........Topine has been tried before and fails to make ground much like Okunbour, Hoffman has nothing going for him and Pele struggles to get past 35 mins at NRL level. Frankly there is not a lot of help from below.....they are doing well in a boys competition, but not ready for the NRL week in week out
A few NSW Cup backs can be given a go including Burns and Wilson. Pele can go onto the bench for NRL. As a minimum, Perham and Alamoti need to go. Agree re Topine. Great in NSW Cup but doesn't offer enough at NRL level.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Give the reggies a go.......yeah who do you pull up to replace okunbour, Harrison, Waddel and others.....Max King is playing busted for the last few rounds....reggies offer us Jayden Tanner, Topine and not much else in the fwds........Topine has been tried before and fails to make ground much like Okunbour, Hoffman has nothing going for him and Pele struggles to get past 35 mins at NRL level. Frankly there is not a lot of help from below.....they are doing well in a boys competition, but not ready for the NRL week in week out
Topine for Okonbor at second row. Give him all the games till Kiks is back and see if he can grow in the role. Okonbor is fucking useless should be a bench player at best.