I feel for Bobcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Plus none of you dereks calling for retirement have any right to cheer when he scores another 6 tries this year hth

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Plus none of you dereks calling for retirement have any right to cheer when he scores another 6 tries this year hth
Ill bet anymoney he doesnt,rain is forcasted for the whole of winter :grinning: hth

MaxMannix

Waterboy
Reaction score
nice pics boys...Not good when you work in an office full of women though:grinning:

Bobcat has been frustrating to watch but last game he was one of the few defenders coming forward and hitting hard.
His attack is cr@p though which is what everyone notices most.

He does try hard but so did Czislowski.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nice pics boys...Not good when you work in an office full of women though:grinning:

Bobcat has been frustrating to watch but last game he was one of the few defenders coming forward and hitting hard.
His attack is cr@p though which is what everyone notices most.

He does try hard but so did Czislowski.
He has more tries then Goodwin and Turner in the last two years :p

MaxMannix

Waterboy
Reaction score
He has more tries then Goodwin and Turner in the last two years :p
Two speedsters there. If Goodwin lost 15kgs off his massive head he'd be as quick as Halligan. And Turner has been doing some good work but he ain't no flash either.
When I was talking about attack I was meaning his runs in general play. Forward runs to make metres up the guts like Keith Cole used to do for the Steelers. He is getting slower and not poking his nose through the line anymore. Go back a few years and he had an iron like fend, it was like a jousting stick that he bounced defenders off with.
He can still finish a try from close range so I'll give him that.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know what, after todays news about the dope Jamal. I have to say that ANdrew ryan is 100 times the player in regards to loyalty and passion he has shoown this club over the years, its underestimated how much this benefits a team, and if you ask me, heart supresses talent. You may diss andrew ryan, but you cannot question his dedication to this club

MaxMannix

Waterboy
Reaction score
You know what, after todays news about the dope Jamal. I have to say that ANdrew ryan is 100 times the player in regards to loyalty and passion he has shoown this club over the years, its underestimated how much this benefits a team, and if you ask me, heart supresses talent. You may diss andrew ryan, but you cannot question his dedication to this club
Agree with you there. Ryan came from Parra and played like a champ for us from day one. Sadly though I think he is no where near what he used to be.
I can't blame Idris though. I was contemplating changing jobs just the other day for more money.

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ryans expiry date run out 12 months ago. Loyalty expired to. those days are over.good luck Jamal .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I appreciate his contribution to the club but it's time for him to move on. I'd hate to lose Jake Foster just so Andrew Ryan can have another season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a rookie and has excellent potential. There are other rookies also. Tim Browne, Tapau and others will leave if they don't get a chance soon. 7 years since we've been in a GF and Ryan isn't taking us to another 1. The club is more important than any player.

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I cant really remember a captain being dropped for poor form in NRL. Giddley got dropped to the bench but thats rep footy. He is not as good as he use to be. Last year was a solid year for him and crossed the stripe for a few tries but his hands have been a problem and it is dropping easy passes or dropping it cold in tackles. He might be scared of the impact and is looking at the line cause his speed has dropped off. Probably his last year though and I cant not see the bulldogs gaining unwanted headlines by dropping the captain. Maybe he can fake an injury :p
How do you drop a ball cold in a tackle? You can drop it cold before a tackle but when 2-3 blokes are trying to smash you and targeting the ball in a tackle it's a challenge just to hold on to it.....Nice opinion from the couch mate.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
God you certainly seem to hate this kid. Is it a personal thing or do you hate Kasiano, Lafai and every other new kids too?
Love Lafai

Foster cant be in the team over Ryan is my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.