I feel for Bobcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This bloke puts in every game, is one of the form second rowers of the comp and he looks to his left and right and has blokes who don't want to play Rugby League. That pass to him on his boots is just a sign of laziness and disrespect.

Inb4 you uneducated fools call for him to retire.

Pic unrelated

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
hands like feet.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ocassionally bobcat has his off day with his hands

today was one of those days he is trying though

deserves to keep his spot

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it was a tough day in the rain today:(

i wish success for ryan and him to continue for more years

150 games as captain

Maza

Reaction score
Felt bad for his 150th, things didn't go to plan. He deserved a better game to match the occasion.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant really remember a captain being dropped for poor form in NRL. Giddley got dropped to the bench but thats rep footy. He is not as good as he use to be. Last year was a solid year for him and crossed the stripe for a few tries but his hands have been a problem and it is dropping easy passes or dropping it cold in tackles. He might be scared of the impact and is looking at the line cause his speed has dropped off. Probably his last year though and I cant not see the bulldogs gaining unwanted headlines by dropping the captain. Maybe he can fake an injury :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Felt bad for his 150th, things didn't go to plan. He deserved a better game to match the occasion.
Is he the most capped captain we have ever had? His win loss ratio is not too flash I think it was around 40-45% but I guess anything over 50 is considered very good so he is not too bad, and captained a GF win too.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Although he did make several mistakes, he presented and took the ball up to get it out of our danger zone.

Sadly we need more of our forwards to present and take it up.

Maza

Reaction score
Is he the most capped captain we have ever had? His win loss ratio is not too flash I think it was around 40-45% but I guess anything over 50 is considered very good so he is not too bad, and captained a GF win too.
Yeah surpassed it late in 2009 from Lamb who held it at 119

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I cant really remember a captain being dropped for poor form in NRL. Giddley got dropped to the bench but thats rep footy. He is not as good as he use to be. Last year was a solid year for him and crossed the stripe for a few tries but his hands have been a problem and it is dropping easy passes or dropping it cold in tackles. He might be scared of the impact and is looking at the line cause his speed has dropped off. Probably his last year though and I cant not see the bulldogs gaining unwanted headlines by dropping the captain. Maybe he can fake an injury :p

He carved up the first 3-4 games. Where have you been?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
unfortunate day for him. he may not run as fast as he did 3-4 years ago, however you can at least see the emotion on his face when an error pops up. Others who do the same show no interest, or their body language is very bad to say the least....as if it is an effort for them to be out on the field, and not a privilege....luckily Andrew is a true bulldog! and does not fit into that category!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
he had a bad one in a sloppy game. he has otherwise been solid this year. He will bounce back.

reply pic also urelated

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He tried today, but fact of the matter is he played poorly today.

Does it mean we should drop him? Of course not. He's been going great this year and is leading by example with his enthusiasm. I would put part of his poor game to the fact he was playing behind a terrible pack. THAT is something I can feel sympathy for.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
slow and past it - where was his concentration when it mattered most ffs if that was paea he'd be cartwheeled into park footy by kennelers - never to be seen again. Andrew is on borrowed time and he would realise that.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go back through the years Andrew has a problem holding onto the ball in wet conditions. He needs to do something about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.