"I don't know"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that all James Graham can say now ? He is seriously the most embarrassing captain in our history

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He has been out of form for 2 years. At another club he would have been dropped to the bench at the very least.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have gona from being to one of his biggest fans to hating the ****. He is a negative influence on the team.

Reactions: DT

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would you even listen to him? I'm over these bludgers. They can go jump as far as I'm concerned.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has been out of form for 2 years. At another club he would have been dropped to the bench at the very least.
That's where he was best for us

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
'I don't know ' is just a cover up , love to be a fly on the wall when he lets loose in the change rooms!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
'I don't know ' is just a cover up , love to be a fly on the wall when he lets loose in the change rooms!
I'd bet my house most of the players actually hating playing the way Des makes them.

There's no way they would ever publicly admit it.
Right with you Wolfmother and Raikkonen.
This team does NOT want to play for Des.

Look at the faces this years interviews.
Graham looks despondant, so does Jackson.

Mbye crapping on in last week's interview - 'we have the team to win'....'Des gets angry'....'Des is frustrated'.
Eastwood and Klemmer saying 'Des gets angry'.

While we Kennelers are calling it for what it is - 'robotic' and 'heartless' football.
Does it look like its working?
We are one week away from being the laughing stock of the NRL with the 'Is this the worst set of 6 in NRL history'.

...anyone who doubts this take a look at Rodzilla's youtube of 'How the Bulldogs used to conduct business.
It is obvious what is going on.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I told yous after Black Friday game, if you remember that , Graham will be gone before the end of his contract.

He is not the same player any more, specially after Mick Ennis has left.

agree with it or not but this is true.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His gone from being the best forward in the world to subpar.. and it has everything to do with des hasler structure

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des won't let him pass the ball
Because he is the captain and has to lead by eg
So if he passes the ball and another dud drops it then it shows the captain not following the fcukwit coaches game plan
It was his variety and passing game that made him a good player
If he can't pass then he's a cream puff and predictable as fcuk

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best highlight of our season is Jackson & Klemmer re-signing with the Dogs.

The blokes really must love the club to re-sign under our current circumstances

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I told yous after Black Friday game, if you remember that , Graham will be gone before the end of his contract.

Spot on, Graham worked well with Ennis and scored of his quick passing close to the tryline.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score

He totally changed after black Friday. I cannot believe how our ceo threw him under the bus just to please the media.
This is the only reason I feel she shouldn't be there. Club should back it's players. That's the only way the players will back the club...
Unfortunately it's all behind us now and Graham will never be the same again... Unless of course people that did this to him make way and we get someone that can bring that mongrel back...
We desperately need that.... JG if you read this forum, handover you captaincy and go back to your old self... Fans want you back the way you were when you first came here!!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from the obvious duds like holland we have to realise most of our team are playing shit because of Dessies shitty game plan ,they clearly are not enjoying their footy

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham is like an abused dog, lost his fight and mongrel due to cruella beating it out of him, that's how I saw it on Good Friday.

Reactions: DT

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Right with you Wolfmother and Raikkonen.
This team does NOT want to play for Des.

Look at the faces this years interviews.
Graham looks despondant, so does Jackson.

Mbye crapping on in last week's interview - 'we have the team to win'....'Des gets angry'....'Des is frustrated'.
Eastwood and Klemmer saying 'Des gets angry'.

While we Kennelers are calling it for what it is - 'robotic' and 'heartless' football.
Does it look like its working?
We are one week away from being the laughing stock of the NRL with the 'Is this the worst set of 6 in NRL history'.

...anyone who doubts this take a look at Rodzilla's youtube of 'How the Bulldogs used to conduct business.
It is obvious what is going on.
Grahams been whipped and beaten into submission and also Made an example of.
Raelene and Des have killed his spirit !!

That's why I have a lot if respect for Ennis , he wouldn't just roll over for Des.. offering him an insulting 1 year contract on the bench to train up the child prodigy ..He then gave a des a 'thanks but you can shove that up your ruptured septum and whistle dixy for all i care , I want to play football ' was his response and look at him now !!.. Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.